Glossybox January 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They have a code blush that I used not that long ago and they include a blush with your order- sorry that's all I know of,
What is the code if you don't mind?

I am thinking of resubscribing since most of the times boxes that are partnered up are pretty amazing except for Goop lol. 

Those are super cute!  I'm soooo not crafty like that, though I wish I was...   

Originally Posted by birchhughes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I decorate some of my old birch boxes with modgepodge

Originally Posted by MomOf5InKs /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those are super cute!  I'm soooo not crafty like that, though I wish I was...   
It was really wayyyyyyy easier than it looks!

The code is "blush" - sorry I thought I specified. It worked for me a couple weeks ago....

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The code is "blush" - sorry I thought I specified. It worked for me a couple weeks ago....
I used the same code about a week ago. 

wow that box tower is awesome! I have more than enough boxes at the moment and, although I use them to store makeup, they just stay stacked in the closet. This would make my makeup more easily attainable and be super cute as well. I need to get on this!

I canceled right after I got the December box but now I think I am resubscribing! I'm new to Glossybox so do they usually do a lot of collaboration boxes?

Originally Posted by wishinstar777 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I canceled right after I got the December box but now I think I am resubscribing! I'm new to Glossybox so do they usually do a lot of collaboration boxes?
I don't think they have done many collaboration boxes in the past. (if any) They did recently make a lot of management changes in the US office (hence the lack of CS agents at the moment) so I think things are going to change for the better. More interesting boxes..ultimately better customer service...etc. That's just my opinion.

The Man Repeller collab is a FANTASTIC idea. A lot of eyes (and press) will be on this January box, so they really have to make it great.

I hope I'm right.

Enjoy your sub!!!!!

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't think they have done many collaboration boxes in the past. (if any) They did recently make a lot of management changes in the US office (hence the lack of CS agents at the moment) so I think things are going to change for the better. More interesting boxes..ultimately better customer service...etc. That's just my opinion.

The Man Repeller collab is a FANTASTIC idea. A lot of eyes (and press) will be on this January box, so they really have to make it great.

I hope I'm right.

Enjoy your sub!!!!!
Good to know. Okay you have convinced me!

Good to know. Okay you have convinced me!
Now I REALLY hope I'm right. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I do think if you are going to take a gamble and resub...January is absolutely the month to do it!

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Now I REALLY hope I'm right. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I do think if you are going to take a gamble and resub...January is absolutely the month to do it!

I actually really enjoyed December's box but wasn't sure it was worth the $21.

I actually really enjoyed December's box but wasn't sure it was worth the $21.
I felt like that with the November box...it was my first box and I felt like it was an okay box.

Last month was a lot better than November's box but it wasn't horrible since I was able to get it for about $13.00

I was really impressed with my box last month, I can't wait to see what's in store for January a la Man Repeller!

Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I felt like that with the November box...it was my first box and I felt like it was an okay box.

Last month was a lot better than November's box but it wasn't horrible since I was able to get it for about $13.00
I really hope our expectations are met for this January box!

I really hope our expectations are met for this January box!
I know so do I, I promised I would give it 3 months so I hope that its the best box ever.

I still have a feeling I will stay for February since it will be Valentine's month lol. 

blah the blush code doesn't seem to work for me anymore. I figured I'll keep the sub one more month but I wanted to send two more gift boxes for the january box.

Originally Posted by pride /img/forum/go_quote.gif
blah the blush code doesn't seem to work for me anymore. I figured I'll keep the sub one more month but I wanted to send two more gift boxes for the january box.
That code apparently expired end of December. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back