Glossybox - June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

More spoilers in this article!

http://www.dujour.com/2013-06/1263/dallas-shaw-glossybox-collaboration
I'm getting very excited about the June box!

hmmmmm and I was so ready to cancel after this box. But that one looks good!!!! Ok fine...after June then. Why can't every box be fun??

I know right! I also like all the extras they send in Germany I don't know why they don't do that for the US boxes.

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know right! I also like all the extras they send in Germany I don't know why they don't do that for the US boxes.
Exactly my thought!

My lone hope is that the lipstick isn't red (I AM ALL REDDED OUT, I haven gotten about 6 red lippies from my subs in the last 3 or so months, omg...)

This will likely be my last GB, because I'm just not loving them like I used to..so I hope it's a great one!

My lone hope is that the lipstick isn't red (I AM ALL REDDED OUT, I haven gotten about 6 red lippies from my subs in the last 3 or so months, omg...) This will likely be my last GB, because I'm just not loving them like I used to..so I hope it's a great one!
http://www.qvc.com/qvc.product.A233234.html This is really the only thing I could find on the lipstick, it looks like it is a nude. Reviews aren't promising, but I'm going to keep an open mind!

My lone hope is that the lipstick isn't red (I AM ALL REDDED OUT, I haven gotten about 6 red lippies from my subs in the last 3 or so months, omg...) This will likely be my last GB, because I'm just not loving them like I used to..so I hope it's a great one!
Luv your new pic- U look Gorgeous !!

Originally Posted by lilsxkitten /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My lone hope is that the lipstick isn't red (I AM ALL REDDED OUT, I haven gotten about 6 red lippies from my subs in the last 3 or so months, omg...)

This will likely be my last GB, because I'm just not loving them like I used to..so I hope it's a great one!
http://www.qvc.com/qvc.product.A233234.html

This is really the only thing I could find on the lipstick, it looks like it is a nude. Reviews aren't promising, but I'm going to keep an open mind!

Ooh, that looks really cute, and definitely different from anything I have (a sea of reds, red oranges, and medium pinks at this moment, haha). Thanks!!

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Luv your new pic- U look Gorgeous !!

Aw, thank you!! 

Originally Posted by RaquelMichelle7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is the American Beauty Box different than the June 1 Year Anniversary Box?
I believe it is. The anniversary box is actually for May (this month) and the American Beauty Box is for next month (June).

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

iagree.gif
 I have so much red I need a nice pink, purple or coral lipstick. It will also be my last for a while I am considering getting a second one because of the Tarte.

Do we know which Tarte lippie they are sending?

edit: Ooops. Read the earlier posts. I actually LOVE it! Now I am going to have to resub for sure.

I am not sure how I feel about the lip stick actually.....I can't open the link on this computer so i will look at it in detail at home
smile.gif

Originally Posted by RaquelMichelle7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is the American Beauty Box different than the June 1 Year Anniversary Box?
May's box is the anniversary box, June's box is the American Beauty box.

May's box is the anniversary box, June's box is the American Beauty box.
Thanks, I accidentally subbed for may and didn't mean to so I immediately cancelled. It was only in the pay stage when I cancelled so hopefully they'll refund it and not send May.

SOOOOOO glad I saw this! I was on my way to cancelling and never looking back! I subbed as soon as they offered it here .Then canceled in October. Joined back in Dec. when they offered the 40% off. It seems like every other month they have a box I liked, then they the next month is ughhh! I had hoped the anniversary month would be awesome, I mean itshould be! But from the pictures it does not appeal to me. There aren't any brands that I love or would to try! But the June look amazing. Love Tarte, any nail polish, and Oscar! The I will cancel so they so they don't suck me back in!

more spoilers have been revealed!

http://www.examiner.com/article/glossybox-partners-with-dallas-shaw-for-june-s-american-beauty-box

Other luxe products in this limited edition box include C. Booth apothecary-inspired body care, Philip B Botanical luxury hair.

The other items mentioned we have known about: Exclusive to this collaboration will be a Bondi New York custom color collection curated by DallasOscar de la Renta will include their “Essential Luxuries fragrance collection,†which includes six fragrance sprays in a custom, satin pouch. And the Tarte item. 

Back