Glossybox - June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really excited about this box, this should have been the anniversary box.

I am new to Glossy box. I got the April and May boxes and cancelled. I would like to get the June box because it does look good, but when I went to reactivate my subscription, it seemed to indicate that I would receive another May box. I don't want another one of those! Will I have to wait until June 1 to get the June box? According to Glossy box's advertising, I thought the June box would be available today.

Originally Posted by sldb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am new to Glossy box. I got the April and May boxes and cancelled. I would like to get the June box because it does look good, but when I went to reactivate my subscription, it seemed to indicate that I would receive another May box. I don't want another one of those! Will I have to wait until June 1 to get the June box? According to Glossy box's advertising, I thought the June box would be available today.
I'm confused about this as well. I want nothing to do with the May box, it is thoroughly unimpressive. I've been patiently waiting for the countdown timer to end so I can sub to get the American Beauty box. Now, when I go to the American Beauty page it just says "Expired!" and I have yet to get an email about the box despite signing up to be "The first to know". What the heck was the countdown timer for if the box still isn't available yet? 
icon_rolleyes.gif

I think the article said the June GB would be available May 31st. At least that's what one of the ones posted said.

I think the article said the June GB would be available May 31st. At least that's what one of the ones posted said. I don't know. Both the Examiner and DuJour articles say May 29, as does the Glossy box site. The countdown clock indicated that the box should have been available at 7 am EST this morning.  

From their Facebook page...

Yeah, everything I have seen, including the Examiner and DuJour articles and their own countdown clock, indicates that it should have been available this morning.    

I seem to be having problems posting from my tablet. . .but yeah, everything I have seen, including the Examiner and DuJour articles, says that the June box should be available today. And by Glossybox's own countdown clock, the box should have been available at 7 am EST this morning.

The website is showing the American Beauty box now. I just subbed. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I signed up for the June box also. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also, I can't remember where I saw this, but someone had been asking about how to update their beauty profile. Mine didn't show up again until I had an active sub. Don't know if that helps but thought I'd just throw that out there!

I'm pretty sure that I'll sub for the June box (for the tarte lipstick alone, this is a great deal)...but I'm going to wait for a tempting promo code.

Don't forget to use ebates when you re-sub!

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The website is showing the American Beauty box now. I just subbed. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks for letting us know!

I'm also waiting around for a promo code because I cancelled after I expected to be disappointed with May. I'm now looking to save some money by using ebates as well, and I have a question - do some of you ladies subscribe (with codes/ebates) for one month and then cancel, then resubscribe to get those perks again? I'm just wondering how I can do that as well if so .. thanks!

I am usually on top of things, however, I'm confused about this box.  Is the June Box the Dallas Shaw box or is that something separate?  The site isn't working.

Originally Posted by easteregg /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am usually on top of things, however, I'm confused about this box.  Is the June Box the Dallas Shaw box or is that something separate?  The site isn't working.
It's the Dallas Shaw box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

just got this email this morning 

looks like we are getting all 6 fragrances as a sampler in our box. 

Latest posts

Back