Glossybox - June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by jrenee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've been seeing a lot of posts about broken vials of perfume- has anyone contacted CS about that? It seems a key part of the box that should be replaced. And yes, I have heard horror stories about their CS- given the Bondi/Shaw debacle, it seems that they should be more cognizant of pleasing their customer base.

As for the July box (or August at this point :) ), I don't really need another lip balm, although I'm intrigued with the Figs & Rouge brand... I have an overfilled birchbox full of lip gear. I guess it's too late to unsub, but will definitely do it next month until I know it's going to be a good box!
Two of my vials were opened and spilled out. I could tell that something had opened the second I opened the mailbox. I have asthma and started having an asthma attack. I eventually just gave the entire box to a friend. I couldnt rish having a second asthma attack due to the spillage. I did contact CS, almost 2 weeks ago, and have yet to receive a response. I'm incredibly dissapointed! I actually just went ahead and unsubscribed and am putting my money towards subbing to PopSugar again

I had an empty perfume vial and I contacted CS. They just sent me not only one replacement, but the bag with all 6 of the samples again, and all 6 were intact this time. I'm very pleased with their CS in this instance, maybe they were just swamped as everyone was complaining about late shipments and stuff before? Try again! 

Originally Posted by jayeme /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had an empty perfume vial and I contacted CS. They just sent me not only one replacement, but the bag with all 6 of the samples again, and all 6 were intact this time. I'm very pleased with their CS in this instance, maybe they were just swamped as everyone was complaining about late shipments and stuff before? Try again! 
For some reason I couldnt find it on their website, but this is the bracelet that they are customizing for me. It's the Modern Heart Bracelet benefiting Breast Cancer Connections

http://pinterest.com/pin/136937644891189432/

I got 3 of these in different colors, unfortunately they said they were not able to resize them

http://www.gorjana-griffin.com/gorjana/jewelry/bracelets/electric-disc-bracelet.html?85=356#85=356

Originally Posted by wldflowur13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Two of my vials were opened and spilled out. I could tell that something had opened the second I opened the mailbox. I have asthma and started having an asthma attack. I eventually just gave the entire box to a friend. I couldnt rish having a second asthma attack due to the spillage. I did contact CS, almost 2 weeks ago, and have yet to receive a response. I'm incredibly dissapointed! I actually just went ahead and unsubscribed and am putting my money towards subbing to PopSugar again
Oh no! I'm so sorry! Hope you're OK now!

Back