• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Glossybox Trades

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting:

Alex and Ani Bar Soap

Nails Inc in Baker Street (blue)

Alterna Haircare Bamboo Shine Mist

Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush

Want:

Etre Belle Liplift Peel

Also! Please have a look at my trade list for other items! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't actually have my box yet, but the ETA is 4/3-4/7 so I thought I'd set up some trades!

Anyone want the body spray?? PM me =)

I have the silver swan bracelet, coral polish, and body spray. WOULD love a gold bracelet and the blue polish. Would even trade it all for a gold bracelet :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

For some reason, I can't edit my earlier posts.  I found what I was looking for from this month.  But I still have the Alex & Ani hand creme, the polish in blue, the mask and the lip peel available for trade.  They are also suppose to be sending the Fresh creme (they forgot to include it in my box).  The top thing on my wish list is the Orchid Skyline Pendant from the March Bijouxbox, but I am open to looking at your trade list.  I also have more items to trade in my trade list.  And if you have that necklace, I am wiling to purchase or may have other items I have not listed that I would trade.

Quote:

Originally Posted by marigoldsue /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Update:  Looking for the Bamboo Plumping Strand Expand.

Quote: Originally Posted by marigoldsue /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am looking for another Bamboo volume spray.

I would also like to trade my silver swan bracelet for one in gold.

I am willing to trade anything else from this month's box.  I received the hand cream, my nail polish as blue (and I wold throw that in as a second item).  I have other items in my trade list as well.

Originally Posted by klg534 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I know this is a LOOOOONG shot but if anyone has any of the Bvlgari Soaps from like Feb 13 collecting dust, I would GLADLY find ANYTHING to trade you for them. My stash is almost gone! 

Just sent you a PM!

Here are my Glossybox items up for trade...

This month's box - already here in hand:

• Alex and Ani "Scent 7" Body Mist (full size - 3.4 oz / 100 ml) - brand new in box - box never opened

• Alex and Ani Swan Charm Russian-Silver Expandable Bangle Bar Bracelet - brand new - never worn - includes original tag, and two tags not attached to bracelet

This month's box - should arrive next week:

• Alterna Haircare BAMBOO Luminous Shine Mist

• Alex and Ani "Scent 7" Soap Bar

Previous Glossyboxes:

• Sumita Beauty Kala Color Intense Pencil Black (0.06 oz / 1.6 g) - brand new and still shrink-wrapped / sealed - never sampled, swatched, or used

• Nails Inc. - Victoria Polish (0.33 fl oz / 10 ml) - brand new - never sampled, swatched, or used

• Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant (0.45 oz / 13 g - travel size) - brand new - never opened or used

My wishlist is linked in my sig!

Kellsbells I am getting the shine kist in my box (I think). I'd love to trade for the plumping cream if you don't get another offer

I actually really like the A&A scent in a weird way, after hating it initially.  Would love the hand cream and/or spray.  

I have the coral polish and the lip scrub up for dibs.  

Also tons of other stuff in my trade list (which I also should update).  

I actually really like the A&A scent in a weird way, after hating it initially.  Would love the hand cream and/or spray.   I have the coral polish and the lip scrub up for dibs.   Also tons of other stuff in my trade list (which I also should update).  
I'll totally trade you my spray for your lip peel :)

Getting:

Alex and Ani Bar Soap

Nails Inc in Baker Street (blue)

Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush

Want:

Etre Belle Liplift Peel

I have the body spray and the bracelet for trade (have the swan one). Open to anything, just let me know!

Looking for either Alterna spray and a silver bracelet if I don't get it in my box. Open to the Alex n ani stuff (my teenage son likes it!) and other stuff so just try me. I will have nail polish (not sure on color yet), possibly the lip peel or jelly pong. I have lots of other stuff on my trade thread and some current Ipsy stuff I haven't added yet...will update this week!

Getting:

Jelly Pong Pong

Nails Inc in the Blue color

Shine Mist-traded

Alex & Ani Bar soap

I also got the fresh lotus cream I'm willing to trade for the lip peelWant: 

Pretty much anything else! Open to things other than from Glossybox as well. 

Getting:
Strand Expand

A&A Hand Lotion

Nails Inc. (not sure which color)

Interested in:

Lip Scrub.  I might sell you my soul for it.

Looking to trade a silver Alex and Ani swan bangle for a silver dragonfly or other bangle. Willing to throw in  blue Nails Inc polish, lip peel, or Alex and Ani hand cream (only opened to test) to anyone willing to trade bangles. 

Looking for:

Anatomicals Puffy the Eye Bag Slayer 

Alterna Bamboo Volume Plumping Strand Expand 

Etre Belle liplift peel 

Have:

Alterna Bamboo Luminous Shine Mist

A&A Lotion

Also see full trade list in my signature 
smile.gif

I want more strand expand.  But all I have to trade is my paltry trades list.  

If your strand expand needs a loving home, let's work out a deal!

Back