GNC HEALTHY HAIR & NAILS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey,

i just saw on gnc.com that they sell pills that nourish your hair and nails, promoting healthy hair growth.

has anyone ever tried it?

Which one exactly? I know that GNC has at least two of that type product. One is Nourishair and I've used that. Its a pretty good product. I saw really great difference in my nails - they really got a lot stronger. It was nice for my hair too, no amazing growth, but it did seem to get stronger too.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by sugersoul hey,i just saw on gnc.com that they sell pills that nourish your hair and nails, promoting healthy hair growth.

has anyone ever tried it?

i'm currently taking gnc women's hair, skin and nail supplement. i've been taking it about 4 months and i couldn't do without them. i see a noticable difference in my hair and skin. worth the price for me.

thanks you guys! i'll definately give it a try
smile.gif
i have been dying my thin, flat hair ever since i was 13 in an assortment of colors...now i am trying to grow back my natural hair color...however due to the bleach i keep on using in the past, my hair has grown weak
frown.gif
so i thought i might chop off some hair, and start taking the supplements
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back