Going shopping soon & have a mascara question

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm just curious about something. I want to try a new mascara but I have been using Maybelline Lash Discovery forever and now I can't use anything else because I am so used to the tiny wand! I bought a mascara a few months ago with a regular size wand and after two weeks I tossed it and bought another tube of Lash Discovery. I just can't deal the the regular sized mascara wands anymore! But I'm in the mood to try something new. Are there any other mascaras (drugstore brands only.... my wallet isn't exactly packed right now) that have the mini wand like Lash Discovery? If not I'll be happy to repurchase this for the billionith time but I just really want to try something new!

IIRC. Loreal Voluminous has a small wand, check it out. Originally Posted by MysticWolf I'm just curious about something. I want to try a new mascara but I have been using Maybelline Lash Discovery forever and now I can't use anything else because I am so used to the tiny wand! I bought a mascara a few months ago with a regular size wand and after two weeks I tossed it and bought another tube of Lash Discovery. I just can't deal the the regular sized mascara wands anymore! But I'm in the mood to try something new. Are there any other mascaras (drugstore brands only.... my wallet isn't exactly packed right now) that have the mini wand like Lash Discovery? If not I'll be happy to repurchase this for the billionith time but I just really want to try something new!

Thanks for the rec, TD! I bought it; haven't opened it yet but I can't wait to! I still have a couple days left till I toss my Lash Discovery so it'll be a little while before I can try this. eeee I'm excited!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
lol My first "new" mascara in over a year! (How sad is it I am this excited about trying a new mascara?)
tongue.gif

LOL! Yeah, I love trying new mascaras too but I always go back to Great Lash and believe me, I have tried them all
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by MysticWolf Thanks for the rec, TD! I bought it; haven't opened it yet but I can't wait to! I still have a couple days left till I toss my Lash Discovery so it'll be a little while before I can try this. eeee I'm excited!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
lol My first "new" mascara in over a year! (How sad is it I am this excited about trying a new mascara?)
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by MysticWolf Thanks for the rec, TD! I bought it; haven't opened it yet but I can't wait to! I still have a couple days left till I toss my Lash Discovery so it'll be a little while before I can try this. eeee I'm excited!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
tongue.gif
You're gonna love it..Voluminous is my favorite mascara next to my Holy Grail MAC Fibre Riche..Gives tons of volume and the come out with great limited edition shades during the holidays.

i have to hop on the voluminous bandwagon! its the absolute best drugstore mascara that ive tried. down with great lash! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> my long time fave mascara is EL pure velvet. the brush is very sparse, and i can put it on quickly without any clumping, ever. i hate to comb my lashes. a reasonably inexpensive mid end mascara to check out is clinique. they all have pretty small brushes. its my second choice after EL.

Latest posts

Back