Going to Sephora

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm planning a trip to Sephora tomorrow, and I'm totally overwhelmed. I've only ordered stuff online from Sephora...I've never been big on shopping downtown so I've never actually gone to the store before. I already know that I want a couple of Stila Smudge Pots (probably brown and navy). I might get the Nars Orgasm blush. Other than those things, I can't seem to focus on what else to get.

So my question is...if you were to go to Sephora right now for ONE THING, what would you get?

Originally Posted by spazbaby I'm planning a trip to Sephora tomorrow, and I'm totally overwhelmed. I've only ordered stuff online from Sephora...I've never been big on shopping downtown so I've never actually gone to the store before. I already know that I want a couple of Stila Smudge Pots (probably brown and navy). I might get the Nars Orgasm blush. Other than those things, I can't seem to focus on what else to get.
So my question is...if you were to go to Sephora right now for ONE THING, what would you get?

I have never been to sephora...I don't what would i want...but sure i will get their new MU..whatever you get upload the new haul....forward to see the pics soon...

One thing @ Sephora ???? IMPOSSIBLE !!!

Originally Posted by spazbaby I'm planning a trip to Sephora tomorrow, and I'm totally overwhelmed. I've only ordered stuff online from Sephora...I've never been big on shopping downtown so I've never actually gone to the store before. I already know that I want a couple of Stila Smudge Pots (probably brown and navy). I might get the Nars Orgasm blush. Other than those things, I can't seem to focus on what else to get.

Originally Posted by K*O* One thing @ Sephora ???? IMPOSSIBLE !!! Yeah, I know! I just said ONE THING to get an idea of what ppl think is the best stuff there.

omg..i love shopping at sephora...!!! be prepared to spend atleast an hour there
biggrin.gif

hmmm..only one thing...

A Sue Devitt C-weed Mousse Foundation! i have had a craving for this australian-based cosmetics brand ever since i brought the concealer stick at a whim.

It contains vitamins A, B5, C D, K & E, pro vitamin, trace elements, magnesium, amino acids and seaweed
smile.gif
The concealer i brought from this brand is perfect for my oily skin, and doesn't make me break out at all!

...can't wait to get their foundation!!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by sugersoul omg..i love shopping at sephora...!!! be prepared to spend atleast an hour there
biggrin.gif

hmmm..only one thing...

A Sue Devitt C-weed Mousse Foundation! i have had a craving for this australian-based cosmetics brand ever since i brought the concealer stick at a whim.

It contains vitamins A, B5, C D, K & E, pro vitamin, trace elements, magnesium, amino acids and seaweed
smile.gif
The concealer i brought from this brand is perfect for my oily skin, and doesn't make me break out at all!

...can't wait to get their foundation!!
biggrin.gif

Cool, I was looking at the C-Weed Loose Powder. I just bought foundation but I do need loose powder. Maybe I'll check out the concealer too...can never have too much of that!

ONE item.... that's HARD!!! I would get

Philosophy Falling in Love 3-in-1 or

Fresh eyeshadows or

Stila All Over Shimmer tube or

Tony & Tina eye makeup remover or

Murad Pomegranate Energizing moisturizer and cleanser or

Vincent Longo bronzer or

Lorac eyeshadow

..... Sorry, that I cant name just one thing, but that really is just WAY TOO HARD!!!

LOL! I've got my Sephora catalog sitting right next to me!

A few things:

Urban Decay Primer Potion

Paula Dorf Eye Color Glimmers

Hard Candy pretty color mascaras

Dior Kiss lip gloss

Tony and Tina Herbal Char'kohl eyeliner

oh I could go on and on!!

Thanks for the suggestions! The Stila All Over Shimmer and Dior Kiss are very tempting! I'll take pics of my haul for all to see.

Originally Posted by Charmaine The one and only time I was at Sephora I bought Diorshow mascara, UD Primer Potion, and Nars Orgasm. They're all great products! The Nars Orgasm is definitely on my list, along with the Stila Smudge Pots. I already have the primer potion. I'm very curious about Diorshow, so I'll have to check it out!

I also recommend DiorShow. I love mine!

Also, don't know if you get their newsletter.

sephora.jpg

Originally Posted by Marisol I also recommend DiorShow. I love mine!
Also, don't know if you get their newsletter.

I do get it, but thanks anyway. That reminded me that I might want to look at some more Philosophy skin care. I might get the Oxygen Peel.

*sigh* i love sephora! it's like my haven. but it's so far away from me.

check out the stila stuff. i've been into that line lately. and nars. lol.

hope you have fun! take pics of your haul!

Latest posts

Back