Golden Tote

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually caved and bought the "big" tote for the first time. I had cancelled a bunch of subs, including Pop Sugar and sold some stuff on eBay so I felt justified for some reason ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I close the patterned blouse and the striped sweater. Really excited to see what else comes. I was quite pleased with my other totes.

I actually caved and bought the "big" tote for the first time. I had cancelled a bunch of subs, including Pop Sugar and sold some stuff on eBay so I felt justified for some reason ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I close the patterned blouse and the striped sweater. Really excited to see what else comes. I was quite pleased with my other totes.
Those two that you chose were my faves from the big tote:), I am super excited to receive my first tote. Have been following them for a while now, most of the things I have seen I liked. On top of everything the owners seem to be really sweet and helpful. Keep us posted when you get yours and I will do the same. So curious to find out what my mystery items are;)

Have you guys received tracking for Feb. orders? They said all the totes would be shipped by Wed. evening but I have not received shipping info yet.

I haven't either. Maybe it's all in the mail but the emails are still going out. I had assumed we would hear by the end of this week which means still a few more hours.

I got my tracking last night too!  I can't wait!  The e-mail is from "Sarah Beck" not Golden Tote.

Got my tote today in the mail, really like everything in it. My small tote included the blue striped sweater, a tunic and the white spaghetti strap to layer with sheer tops. There was also a nail polish and hair ties. Everything fits great and I enjoyed the styling sheet they included. Don't know how to post pics here but really look forward to hear what you all got and see pictures if you can post them:))

That sounds great! I'm so excited to get mine. I think it will be here by Wednesday and ill check back. So you got three tops plus a nail polish and hair ties for $50? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That sounds great! I'm so excited to get mine. I think it will be here by Wednesday and ill check back. So you got three tops plus a nail polish and hair ties for $50? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yup:)) if I like this one this much cant imagine how good the bigger tote is; which one did you get?

I got the bigger one--but I'm thinking about doing the smaller one next so I can space out my budget. Great to see that they throw in nice extras like that. Post pics when you can.

That was my thought process in ordering the smaller tote; I think I will try the bigger tote sometime in spring then maybe in summer to get a jump start in my wardrobe and in between go with the smaller one. I will take pictures hope they let me post them as I am relatively a newer member. Can't wait to hear what you get and see your pics:)

I really want to try out this sub, but I'm waiting until I actually need clothes. :/

Oh now I am excited to see pictures!! I ordered the small tote this time (December I ordered a large and accessory, and november a large), just because I wasn't super in love with anything other than the blue and grey hoodie, but its so hard to find pictures of other peoples totes around!! 

Hello Ladies!  I have been following this thread eagerly awaiting my own tote which came yesterday.  I got the $149 tote, here are my spoils:

It came in the bag with some information and this extra little gift.  The styling sheet was not really helpful and I will regift the nail polish and hair ties (not my colors), but it was a nice bonus.

This was one of my surprise items.  It is really cute and has great (hard to make out) details.  Pleating on the front and buttons down the back.  It is sheer and fits pretty well.

This was another bonus item, it is an extremely delicate sweater that layers well.

This was my first chosen item.  I was pleasantly surprised.  The buttons are high quality, it was warm but not hot, and I even got a complement on it at work today!

I liked this but was not in love with it.  I actually enjoy the color and the lace but it fit is a little off.  It is a tight on top (this material is not so forgiving) and then the bottom balloons way out.

This is a really pretty, soft scarf that came.  I saw some in the December reviews and I am glad I got one!

This is a white cami.  Sheer.  Nothing to exciting but I will certainly use it!

This is a bralette thing.  I am probably least excited about this.  First, my boobs never fit in these.  Second, even if I were to wear it, it would be invisible under the white sweater or cami and would look like lingerie under the orange lace top.
Overall I am pretty satisfied and doubt I will be able to risk the temptation next month.  Also, I am really happy by how much I like some of my surprise items and (like my card said) I can always gift what I don't like.  Hope this helps any of you debating for next time!

Hello Ladies!  I have been following this thread eagerly awaiting my own tote which came yesterday.  I got the $149 tote, here are my spoils:
LL
It came in the bag with some information and this extra little gift.  The styling sheet was not really helpful and I will regift the nail polish and hair ties (not my colors), but it was a nice bonus. This was one of my surprise items.  It is really cute and has great (hard to make out) details.  Pleating on the front and buttons down the back.  It is sheer and fits pretty well. This was another bonus item, it is an extremely delicate sweater that layers well. This was my first chosen item.  I was pleasantly surprised.  The buttons are high quality, it was warm but not hot, and I even got a complement on it at work today! I liked this but was not in love with it.  I actually enjoy the color and the lace but it fit is a little off.  It is a tight on top (this material is not so forgiving) and then the bottom balloons way out. This is a really pretty, soft scarf that came.  I saw some in the December reviews and I am glad I got one! This is a white cami.  Sheer.  Nothing to exciting but I will certainly use it! This is a bralette thing.  I am probably least excited about this.  First, my boobs never fit in these.  Second, even if I were to wear it, it would be invisible under the white sweater or cami and would look like lingerie under the orange lace top.
Overall I am pretty satisfied and doubt I will be able to risk the temptation next month.  Also, I am really happy by how much I like some of my surprise items and (like my card said) I can always gift what I don't like.  Hope this helps any of you debating for next time! Your tote looks great! We got the same cami other than that everything you got is different than my stuff and it is always fun looking at the pics:) I LOVE the top with the bird print so current and the bralette I think would look great peeking from inside a cool button down maybe light colored denim. Don't you just love the extras my box also had a nail polish(NYX) and hair ties;)

Originally Posted by mkdriggs /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It came in the bag with some information and this extra little gift.  The styling sheet was not really helpful and I will regift the nail polish and hair ties (not my colors), but it was a nice bonus.

This was one of my surprise items.  It is really cute and has great (hard to make out) details.  Pleating on the front and buttons down the back.  It is sheer and fits pretty well.

This was another bonus item, it is an extremely delicate sweater that layers well.

This was my first chosen item.  I was pleasantly surprised.  The buttons are high quality, it was warm but not hot, and I even got a complement on it at work today!

I liked this but was not in love with it.  I actually enjoy the color and the lace but it fit is a little off.  It is a tight on top (this material is not so forgiving) and then the bottom balloons way out.

This is a really pretty, soft scarf that came.  I saw some in the December reviews and I am glad I got one!

This is a white cami.  Sheer.  Nothing to exciting but I will certainly use it!

This is a bralette thing.  I am probably least excited about this.  First, my boobs never fit in these.  Second, even if I were to wear it, it would be invisible under the white sweater or cami and would look like lingerie under the orange lace top.
Overall I am pretty satisfied and doubt I will be able to risk the temptation next month.  Also, I am really happy by how much I like some of my surprise items and (like my card said) I can always gift what I don't like.  Hope this helps any of you debating for next time!
Thanks for posting pics! I am really intrigued by this the items look good quality just from the pics I think my fave would be that first shirt.

I got the $49 tote.  I was very impressed!! We got the same tote with the exception of the mint top you got, I got the geometric tunic instead. Your mint top looks super cute too!
LL

Back