Quantcast

Goldie cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
This is an exclusive new line at B&BW designed by the gal who started Hard Candy. Looks very interesting. I wonder what made B&BW try color again. They had a great line which they discontinued several years ago.

Reaction score
I've never seen any color lines at the B&BW that I use to visit. I'll have to look for the Goldie line next time I'm at that store.

Originally Posted by LindaA This is an exclusive new line at B&BW designed by the gal who started Hard Candy. Looks very interesting. I wonder what made B&BW try color again. They had a great line which they discontinued several years ago.

Reaction score
Me neither. I should keep my eyes open

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I've never seen any color lines at the B&BW that I use to visit. I'll have to look for the Goldie line next time I'm at that store.

Reaction score
B&BW had a very nice line for a couple of years, but they discontinued it several years ago. It was called "Beautiful by Nature" or something like that. The sa who waited on me yesterday said it was designed by Lancome. The packaging was a dull silver. They had great eyeshadows; I still have quite a few. They also used to release ltd. ed. items often. They had huge wall units in most stores. The manager of the store where I shop said she thought they discontinued it because so many items got stolen. That's just here theory; I guess the bottom line was the thing that made them discontinue it. B&BW and the other LTD. stores always cut the chaff and bring in something new.

This new line is really fun. Check out the little compact with 6 lip products in it: an exfoliator, a plumper, a stain, a balm, and a couple of glosses. It comes it brown/nude shades and in pink.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info - must check that out next time I'm in the Mall

Originally Posted by LindaA B&BW had a very nice line for a couple of years, but they discontinued it several years ago. It was called "Beautiful by Nature" or something like that. The sa who waited on me yesterday said it was designed by Lancome. The packaging was a dull silver. They had great eyeshadows; I still have quite a few. They also used to release ltd. ed. items often. They had huge wall units in most stores. The manager of the store where I shop said she thought they discontinued it because so many items got stolen. That's just here theory; I guess the bottom line was the thing that made them discontinue it. B&BW and the other LTD. stores always cut the chaff and bring in something new.
This new line is really fun. Check out the little compact with 6 lip products in it: an exfoliator, a plumper, a stain, a balm, and a couple of glosses. It comes it brown/nude shades and in pink.

Reaction score
My BBW actually has this line (even though it's not carrying Nars - OF COURSE!) lol!

I got the Goldie gloss in "Doll".. it's a very shimmery/sparkly light pink. It is a pretty color on and is a bit sticky. It has a pleasant sort of "vanilla-ish" smell like so many glosses have nowadays. It was $14 USD, fyi.

Reaction score
Now I will definitely check out the nail colors because I haven't found a nail polish that stays on my nails more than 2 days

Originally Posted by ElisabethnNC The Goldie line is really cool. The "glamour" pallette comes in Remix - which are "cool-er" pallett and Cradle which is a lighter more neutral pallett. And the Nail polish is wonderful = although pricey. My nail color stayed on for 5 days without wearing off or chipping on my natural nails.. and that is a big deal for this outdoorsy gal!!
El

Reaction score
i hate hard candy and its packaging. it makes me feel like i'm 5. i think i'll check this line out, though.

Reaction score
I never used hard candy but saw the line once at Dillards I think. It looked like it should be sold at a drug store instead of a department store
agree with you Jen on that

Originally Posted by Jennifer i hate hard candy and its packaging. it makes me feel like i'm 5. i think i'll check this line out, though.

Reaction score
are these only at flagship stores or are they everywhere? it's been awhile since i was a B&BW

Reaction score
I Have never seen this line...what's wrong with me...or maybe in the particullar mall B&BW din't have this line....who knows...i have to check this out with B&BW...Thanks for sharing

Reaction score
Anya, "my" store is not a flagship store and they had it. I also saw it in an even smaller store in a smaller town, so I assume they all have it.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LindaA This is an exclusive new line at B&BW designed by the gal who started Hard Candy. Looks very interesting. I wonder what made B&BW try color again. They had a great line which they discontinued several years ago. I used to have a gloss from them that i loved but that was a while back,guess i have to check out this new line.

Reaction score
I saw this line this past weekend. I tried out the glosses and they seemed quite nice, but I didnt get any ONLY because I am boycotting the purchase of l/g for a while (because I have too many). Anyway, I was sort of interested in getting the palette that has the lip stain and the exfoliator and gloss (different than regular gloss so that would not interfere w/my resolve to not buy more), but they would not let me sample it. They had a sample palette behind a case, but it was only for 'show'. They lost a sale right there! I thought that was kind of stupid.

Reaction score
That's weird.... I don't blame you.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I saw this line this past weekend. I tried out the glosses and they seemed quite nice, but I didnt get any ONLY because I am boycotting the purchase of l/g for a while (because I have too many). Anyway, I was sort of interested in getting the palette that has the lip stain and the exfoliator and gloss (different than regular gloss so that would not interfere w/my resolve to not buy more), but they would not let me sample it. They had a sample palette behind a case, but it was only for 'show'. They lost a sale right there! I thought that was kind of stupid.

Reaction score
I only glanced at the lip glosses and was able to walk away. That says a lot, since lip gloss is my reason for living.

Reaction score
Yeah, quite weird!!! but that's ok... I'll spend my money elsewhere
I dont need their stinky palette!
LOL

Originally Posted by lilla That's weird.... I don't blame you.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by spazbaby I only glanced at the lip glosses and was able to walk away. That says a lot, since lip gloss is my reason for living. LOL!!! How much l/g do you have?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU LOL!!! How much l/g do you have?
Oh my...ummmmmm...maybe 40 right now? At times I've had upward of 100. I give it away periodically (or my friends steal it). I become obsessed with certain brands/colors so some go unused or barely used, and that's when I give some away.

Latest posts