Goldie cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went back and gave these products another look, thinking I didn't give them a fair chance the first time. The lip kits don't look like anything special. The glosses are somewhat tempting but they come in an inconveniently large tube, about the size of a large mascara tube. So I still didn't buy anything.

Thanks charms and spazbaby for another look on the Goldie cosmetics. I don't need to rush out to get anything then
smile.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 I finally stopped by the B&BW at my local mall. I saw Goldie but imo, it's nothing special. I mean, $14 for those glosses? The colors weren't even that great. I'd rather buy me a MAC lipglass. Also, I didn't like the packaging on the nailpolishes. It looked like a product for a kid. I don't think I'm gonna be buying anything from that collection.

I'll have to take a look next time I'm there! I have some B&BW shadows that I bought a while back which I liked so hopefully these are nice!

Originally Posted by charms23 I finally stopped by the B&BW at my local mall. I saw Goldie but imo, it's nothing special. I mean, $14 for those glosses? The colors weren't even that great. I'd rather buy me a MAC lipglass. Also, I didn't like the packaging on the nailpolishes. It looked like a product for a kid. I don't think I'm gonna be buying anything from that collection. I agree, the nail polishes looked dumb. As for the glosses, I thought the same thing, that I'd rather have MAC or something good instead.

Back