Goldie cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is an exclusive new line at B&BW designed by the gal who started Hard Candy. Looks very interesting. I wonder what made B&BW try color again. They had a great line which they discontinued several years ago.

I've never seen any color lines at the B&BW that I use to visit. I'll have to look for the Goldie line next time I'm at that store.

Originally Posted by LindaA This is an exclusive new line at B&BW designed by the gal who started Hard Candy. Looks very interesting. I wonder what made B&BW try color again. They had a great line which they discontinued several years ago.

Me neither. I should keep my eyes open
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I've never seen any color lines at the B&BW that I use to visit. I'll have to look for the Goldie line next time I'm at that store.

B&BW had a very nice line for a couple of years, but they discontinued it several years ago. It was called "Beautiful by Nature" or something like that. The sa who waited on me yesterday said it was designed by Lancome. The packaging was a dull silver. They had great eyeshadows; I still have quite a few. They also used to release ltd. ed. items often. They had huge wall units in most stores. The manager of the store where I shop said she thought they discontinued it because so many items got stolen. That's just here theory; I guess the bottom line was the thing that made them discontinue it. B&BW and the other LTD. stores always cut the chaff and bring in something new.

This new line is really fun. Check out the little compact with 6 lip products in it: an exfoliator, a plumper, a stain, a balm, and a couple of glosses. It comes it brown/nude shades and in pink.

Thanks for the info - must check that out next time I'm in the Mall
wink.gif

Originally Posted by LindaA B&BW had a very nice line for a couple of years, but they discontinued it several years ago. It was called "Beautiful by Nature" or something like that. The sa who waited on me yesterday said it was designed by Lancome. The packaging was a dull silver. They had great eyeshadows; I still have quite a few. They also used to release ltd. ed. items often. They had huge wall units in most stores. The manager of the store where I shop said she thought they discontinued it because so many items got stolen. That's just here theory; I guess the bottom line was the thing that made them discontinue it. B&BW and the other LTD. stores always cut the chaff and bring in something new.
This new line is really fun. Check out the little compact with 6 lip products in it: an exfoliator, a plumper, a stain, a balm, and a couple of glosses. It comes it brown/nude shades and in pink.

My BBW actually has this line (even though it's not carrying Nars - OF COURSE!) lol!

I got the Goldie gloss in "Doll".. it's a very shimmery/sparkly light pink. It is a pretty color on and is a bit sticky. It has a pleasant sort of "vanilla-ish" smell like so many glosses have nowadays. It was $14 USD, fyi.
smile.gif

Now I will definitely check out the nail colors because I haven't found a nail polish that stays on my nails more than 2 days
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by ElisabethnNC The Goldie line is really cool. The "glamour" pallette comes in Remix - which are "cool-er" pallett and Cradle which is a lighter more neutral pallett. And the Nail polish is wonderful = although pricey. My nail color stayed on for 5 days without wearing off or chipping on my natural nails.. and that is a big deal for this outdoorsy gal!!
El

i hate hard candy and its packaging. it makes me feel like i'm 5. i think i'll check this line out, though.

I never used hard candy but saw the line once at Dillards I think. It looked like it should be sold at a drug store instead of a department store
rolleyes.gif
agree with you Jen on that
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer i hate hard candy and its packaging. it makes me feel like i'm 5. i think i'll check this line out, though.

are these only at flagship stores or are they everywhere? it's been awhile since i was a B&BW

I Have never seen this line...what's wrong with me...or maybe in the particullar mall B&BW din't have this line....who knows...i have to check this out with B&BW...Thanks for sharing

Anya, "my" store is not a flagship store and they had it. I also saw it in an even smaller store in a smaller town, so I assume they all have it.

Originally Posted by LindaA This is an exclusive new line at B&BW designed by the gal who started Hard Candy. Looks very interesting. I wonder what made B&BW try color again. They had a great line which they discontinued several years ago. I used to have a gloss from them that i loved but that was a while back,guess i have to check out this new line.
icon_biggrin.gif

I saw this line this past weekend. I tried out the glosses and they seemed quite nice, but I didnt get any ONLY because I am boycotting the purchase of l/g for a while (because I have too many). Anyway, I was sort of interested in getting the palette that has the lip stain and the exfoliator and gloss (different than regular gloss so that would not interfere w/my resolve to not buy more), but they would not let me sample it. They had a sample palette behind a case, but it was only for 'show'. They lost a sale right there! I thought that was kind of stupid.
icon_twisted.gif

That's weird.... I don't blame you.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I saw this line this past weekend. I tried out the glosses and they seemed quite nice, but I didnt get any ONLY because I am boycotting the purchase of l/g for a while (because I have too many). Anyway, I was sort of interested in getting the palette that has the lip stain and the exfoliator and gloss (different than regular gloss so that would not interfere w/my resolve to not buy more), but they would not let me sample it. They had a sample palette behind a case, but it was only for 'show'. They lost a sale right there! I thought that was kind of stupid.
icon_twisted.gif

I only glanced at the lip glosses and was able to walk away. That says a lot, since lip gloss is my reason for living.

Yeah, quite weird!!! but that's ok... I'll spend my money elsewhere
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I dont need their stinky palette!
icon_twisted.gif
LOL

Originally Posted by lilla That's weird.... I don't blame you.

Originally Posted by spazbaby I only glanced at the lip glosses and was able to walk away. That says a lot, since lip gloss is my reason for living. LOL!!! How much l/g do you have?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU LOL!!! How much l/g do you have?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Oh my...ummmmmm...maybe 40 right now? At times I've had upward of 100. I give it away periodically (or my friends steal it). I become obsessed with certain brands/colors so some go unused or barely used, and that's when I give some away.

Latest posts

Back