Got my Stila Sale haul today!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Charmaine Nice!!! I love the colors you picked for the palette - if I saw that premade, I would wanna buy it
icon_cheesygrin.gif
hehe. yeah, i like the stila colors! not sure about mystic though....
icon_confused.gif

Great pics. ooh I really like the Honey shadow pot. Unfortunately still no delivery for me.
frown.gif

I got mine today also, love the brushes :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

WOAH! Nice haul Liz.. Enjoy playing with everything. Mine is being shipped to me tomorrow so hopefully i'll have it for early next week *giggles with excitement*

Lilla, have you tried the brushes and what do you think? I'm still waiting for mine. Hopefully I get my package tomorrow before I go away.

Originally Posted by xpressit Sale? what sale? how do I get a sale price?
claps.gif
it was this past weekend. people called in orders to the 3 stila stores on the west coast. 40% off!!!

trisha, how do you use the shadow pots? are they like the paints where you use them as a base?

Trisha, I got #4, 7, 9, 10, 15, 20, and 21. Keeping all of them but #20. I am thinking of givining it to my sister. It seemed like I didn't need that one. Do you think I need #20? BTW, I love the shape of #21. Do you think KA's or Trish McEvoy's better? I already have a feeling my sis is going to want #21
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_smile.gif
so I might end up buying one more. What do you think Trish?

Originally Posted by Trisha I knew you'd like the brushes! Which did you get again? x

Thanks sweetie for the info. I truely love my Stila brushes-used them all today
icon_cheesygrin.gif
. I am in love with #21 flat top!!! It is so soft yet sturdy. It made the best application so far. I can't live without Stila brushes
icon_eek.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
If my sis wants it I'll buy her one when I come back or while I'm overseas. It is so easy to use, a mu dork like me even didn't have trouble with it
rolleyes.gif

I used my Stila e/s today also.. and love the texture + colours :icon_love However I am thinking of exchanging Mistic and Golightly with different colors. Any recs, must have colors Trish?

Originally Posted by Trisha I love #20! Great for intense blending in the crease (when bigger blending brushes just dont cut it), also the smaller end is great for applying colour on the lower lashline and softening harsh lines. Whereas something like #15 is great for general application on the lid xx
I still prefer the Stila over the KA flat top brush, but i havent tried the TM one (tho i do love her brushes also and am going to collect those in the future x)

I am just about to go out the door and I'll PM you when I get back this afternoon. BTW I am keeping #20 brush too
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I used it today and I love it :icon_love

I LOVE MY STILA BRUSHES!!!!!:icon_love :icon_love :icon_love I don't think I can say that enough! I wish I they had the sale 2 months ago and I would have bought more goodies from Stila then. I am going on holiday on Monday morning so I couldn't buy backups from the brushes. They sure are worth it even for the full price!xxx

Originally Posted by Trisha Glad you like #21, it is fab for so many different things!!
I cant remember what you have already re: e/s so PM me with what you already have x

Originally Posted by lilla I am just about to go out the door and I'll PM you when I get back this afternoon. BTW I am keeping #20 brush too
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I used it today and I love it :icon_love I LOVE MY STILA BRUSHES!!!!!:icon_love :icon_love :icon_love I don't think I can say that enough! I wish I they had the sale 2 months ago and I would have bought more goodies from Stila then. I am going on holiday on Monday morning so I couldn't buy backups from the brushes. They sure are worth it even for the full price!xxx

You are tempting me to get more!!

Here is what I ended up getting after calling them 20 thousand times
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Brushes: #4, #7, #9, #10, #15, #20, and #21. Love them all and can't/don't wanna live without them :icon_love
icon_cheesygrin.gif

8-pan pallette and 8 e/s:

Kitten, Jezebel, Barefoot Contessa, Twig (top row-left to right)

La douce, Cassis, Slate, Puck (buttom row-left to right)

Stila Major Lash Mascara

I forgot to put the mascara for the picture but I have it
icon_cheesygrin.gif
xx

Thanks you both Scarlette and Charmaine. I know I'll be getting more e/s
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Scarlette Omigosh.. what a nice haul! I really love your new e/s palette! Great choices of colors!!!!

claps.gif
Nice haul Lilla!!The brushes are good? Did you like Jezebel, because I'm thinking to buy it!!
icon_wink.gif

Hi Sofia, the quality of the brushes are excellent. I don't usually use e/s colour like Jezebel, but I really love this one.You can pair it with so many colours
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia
claps.gif
Nice haul Lilla!!The brushes are good? Did you like Jezebel, because I'm thinking to buy it!!
icon_wink.gif

Back