Got my train case today.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All!

I received my train case a little bit ago. I got it on Ebay and I really love it. It looks prettier in person,than it does on the site.

Now,when I feel up to it,I am going to start transfering some of my new makeup to it.:icon_love

Originally Posted by Sheridan Hi All!
I received my train case a little bit ago. I got it on Ebay and I really love it. It looks prettier in person,than it does on the site.

Now,when I feel up to it,I am going to start transfering some of my new makeup to it.:icon_love

I'm jealous! I've been wanting a train case but haven't been able to make myself spend money on it...I always end up buying makeup instead. My birthday is in June so maybe I'll treat myself! Hope you enjoy it...sounds like a fun project!

I got mine off ebay too, its leopard print. Which one did you get? Mine is pretty large.

I take it Ebay has good prices on them? I've seen quite a few people post about getting theirs on Ebay.

Yes,they do have good prices. I got mine for $24.99(shipping not included.) Check them out.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sheridan

Hi All!

Post some pics of it?

Originally Posted by MacForMe I got mine off ebay too, its leopard print. Which one did you get? Mine is pretty large. I got this one.
1099537675959_makeupcase1211.JPG

It's a fair size. I like it a lot. One of the things I really like about it,is that it is lined in neoprene and velvet. So,it's easy to keep clean and won't scratch anything. All so,the outside corners are rounded.

that's the one that i want!!! i like the neoprene and velvet lining. i have the one that is silver and has 3 tiers and comes out like the mac one.

i really like the ebay traincases. they're bigger and cheaper than the sephora and mac ones!!!! you can get it for really cheap if you keep an eye on them. you might get one that there isn't any bids on.

Originally Posted by Sheridan

I got this one.
1099537675959_makeupcase1211.JPG

It's a fair size. I like it a lot. One of the things I really like about it,is that it is lined in neoprene and velvet. So,it's easy to keep clean and won't scratch anything. All so,the outside corners are rounded.

whoa! Badass! love it

Originally Posted by Liz that's the one that i want!!! i like the neoprene and velvet lining. i have the one that is silver and has 3 tiers and comes out like the mac one.
i really like the ebay traincases. they're bigger and cheaper than the sephora and mac ones!!!! you can get it for really cheap if you keep an eye on them. you might get one that there isn't any bids on.

I,ve seen your's in your notepad and I like it. I wanted one with compartments that I can move around to suit my needs.

I got a chance a few weeks back to go to Sephora and Mac and look at theirs. I didn't like the Mac one and the Sephora ones were nice but I wasn't about to spend $80-$90 bucks for one.
icon_twisted.gif

Your right about the auctions,I didn't bid on mine but used the "Buy It Now"option. If I ever decide that I need another case,I may try the bidding thing.

Originally Posted by Sheridan I,ve seen your's in your notepad and I like it. I wanted one with compartments that I can move around to suit my needs.
I got a chance a few weeks back to go to Sephora and Mac and look at theirs. I didn't like the Mac one and the Sephora ones were nice but I wasn't about to spend $80-$90 bucks for one.
icon_twisted.gif

Your right about the auctions,I didn't bid on mine but used the "Buy It Now"option. If I ever decide that I need another case,I may try the bidding thing.

i'm gonna be getting the one you have sometime soon. since my mu collection is growing, i need more space! lol.
there's another one that looks interesting, but i'm not exactly sure of it's size.

I've seen the ones on Ebay too, & I've been tempted to get one, they're really nice ~ but they bang you hard on shipping -
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by Sheridan Hi All!

Originally Posted by jamie18meng I hope that I can get a traincase. Love your traincase. Jamie,thank you. Check out Ebay. I,m sure you can find one that you like.

Latest posts

Back