Got to run, wish me good luck!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
On my final exam for the day. And, YAY. I don't get a break. I had one yesterday, have one today, tomorrow, and thursday.
frown.gif
I was hoping I could go home early. Good luck to anyone else taking final exams!

Best of luck girlie.. I'll keep you in my prayers. Let us know how they go
biggrin.gif

Thank you everyone! I think I did pretty well on my exam, it was in Social Psychology. I realized I forgot to specify what exam I was taking. lol
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Pinktronic Thank you everyone! I think I did pretty well on my exam, it was in Social Psychology. I realized I forgot to specify what exam I was taking. lol
smile.gif
That's good! I had exams on Monday and today, and now it's time to start studying for Thursday final... sadly both of the finals I've already taken were harder than expected and I have no idea what my grade is, it just depends on the curve and how everyone else did! Hopefully I will do well on my Thursday final! (For my Compilers class... if anyone's interested
wink.gif
)
Then on Friday night, I get to go to a 5-hour "grading party" to grade the finals for the class that I TA for! Yay, the joys of finals week....
rolleyes.gif

Girl_geek, i just wanna wish you all the best for your exam on Thursday too
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back