Grab it while you can - the SALES and must buy thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've placed 4 orders with Honestskin (yeah, I'm a glutton for punishment) only my most recent one has gone smoothly. 2 of the orders had OOS items and they gave me credit instead of cash, 1 the entire order was OOS but I did get all my money back. The last one I placed just to use up my credit and take advantage of the cheap price for the elizavecca mask. Thankfully, I didn't get the bad one. Watching how they handled that has made me put them back on my blacklist. 

I *hate* that their unsubscribe button doesn't do anything. I find that really disrespectful. I honestly think that all their "great deals" are a way to draw new customers so it doesn't hurt so bad when past customers go elsewhere when they eventually get screwed over.

Missha is having their site wide 30% sale right now.

They have some new arrivals on the site that are on sale too.

http://www.misshaus.com/

And Leaders (the awesome mask company)

is having a 30% off site wide promo as well. (with free shipping over $45)

http://leaderscosmeticsusa.com/

Thank you @krystynlowe for the Leaders info. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
you can do it! be strong....

Plus you know Missha is ALWAYS having sales, so you won't have to wait to long for the next one. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Ahhh I was able to resist!

The few Missha products I'm interested in are cheaper from Tester Korea even with the Missha sale prices. So I guess I'll wait until I get my paycheck and make a TK or a RRS order rather than a Missha one. Shopping crisis averted ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

KoreaDepart still has the LJH Tea Tree Essence at $18.80 a bottle. And, I'm pretty sure the cream is in the $28 range. If you're like me, and need backups of your HGs, the shipping is worth it. Honestly, I just got my KoreaDepart haul, and for what I got, everything was incredibly reasonable.

KoreaDepart still has the LJH Tea Tree Essence at $18.80 a bottle. And, I'm pretty sure the cream is in the $28 range. If you're like me, and need backups of your HGs, the shipping is worth it. Honestly, I just got my KoreaDepart haul, and for what I got, everything was incredibly reasonable.
I definitely need to venture away from Rose Rose Shop and Tester Korea and see what else is out there, KoreaDepart has some great prices but I've always been worried about shipping charges. I'll check it out next time I'm shopping!

Yeah I was so happy I found it there for so cheap, it was sold out on Memebox and someone on the forums recommended it. It was like 30 something on memebox too. I got like 80 dollars worth of stuff from koreadepart, including 2 of the tea tree essence and 1 of the cream. Too bad shipping came up to 17 dollars :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> . But overall with the essence going for 28+ each, it was totes worth. I also cant believe how cheap baby face products are there.

Koreadepart are having a mask sale, all of the tony moly pureness masks are 5 for $4!!! But one order = 5 masks of 1 type. They have a lot of types to choose from though. Overall a lot of their masks are on sale including the ones that make you look like an animal. They are up to 50% off and you get a greater discount if buy in bulk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I'm not sure if this is a MISTAKE in price listing or something. The Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Special Gift Set II is listed for 13 dollars on Memebox. That set is priced between 50-100 elsewhere!!! It is currently sold out but they make restock. You ladies might want to keep an eye on it.

That is such a good price. I have gone back and forth on if I should buy them so many times. I just started using the old formula Long Name Ampoule and it's going to be a while until I get to the old formula FTE, so I'm resisting for now. Especially considering the terrible exchange rate adds an additional $10 to the price. My impulse buying has come to a complete, grinding halt. 

Omg GREAT Deal on Rose Rose Shop right now guys!!!

They have the new Missha Long Name Ampoule (the "Borabit" Ampoule") as well as the First Treatment Essence "Intensive" on sale for 50% off!!

I got both of them for $38 shipped, which is super awesome!

http://www.roseroseshop.com/en/super-sale-zone/1205-missha.html

http://www.roseroseshop.com/en/super-sale-zone/1368-missha.html
I was just coming on here to rave about this sale! Haha! I shouldve known you'd beat me to it!

I was just coming on here to rave about this sale! Haha! I shouldve known you'd beat me to it!
SHHH don't remind me that I bought these and then bought a bunch of hand soaps at bath and body works since they're half off, and then bought the Memebox easter eggs...

oh gosh I am blowing my low buy in the worst way lol

Back