Grab it while you can - the SALES and must buy thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick one only for today - 20% off all Etude House items from the website if you type in WELCOMEBACK. They also have a special "discovery pack" free samples if you buy one of their weekly specials like the nano blur cream. You do have to add the item to your basket though at checkout or it won't be added.

Etude House also has a cooling pack free if you buy some sunscreen. Take the order over $35 and you can also add a Discovery Pack of samples for free too - that's 3 freebies if you spend over $35, get sunscreen and say a face blur as part of the order! Not too bad :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

for USA residents

clubcliousa.com - has a promo code good until 4/30 BDAYGOODAL for 15% off and if you order over $50.00, shipping is free.

I picked up another waterest oil (as that original line is being discontinued for some unknown reason*) and 2 packs of their new facial sheet masks, as I really like the watery blue flower one I purchased a month ago.   I got the lily (brightener) and prunella (pore care) ones.

* they are replacing it with a new formula, but I can tell you that the toner that I love and adore - is now reformulated with ALCOHOL in it.  Which the old formula did not have.  Sigh.  Why, Goodal, why?

www.beautius.com is currently offering huge discounts on some korean and japanese beauty brands every week. 

Been eyeing on the Leaders insolution masks and Laneige's Perfect Renewal Trial Kit.

Heard that the masks are pretty awesome, anyone has used it?

Innisfree world (innisfreeworld.com) is celebrating their 1 year anniversary  - the sale actually starts today, cause it is on Korean time (sept 7 - 9)

Current Offer - innisfree 2015-09-06 13-19-06.jpg

Back