GraceGirl7's Pink Eye Tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes they are close, but they are awesome, I am amazed!! You saw

my last "close up"....pathetic!! Really Malinda, you did a great job,

really beautiful!!:clap

WHoo hoo... hottie! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this tutorial. I hope that it isn't your last.

A great tutorial sweetie. Looks amazing. I need to find some pinks for my complexion MAC Expensive Pink sucks!

If you find some that work, would you post it up? I love pinks, but have trouble finding colors that show up on me. Da Bling is nice though.

Beautiful job! Love it! thanks for the tutorial, i know they are hard work.:icon_chee

YAY!! :clap :clap I was so excited to see a tutorial from you!! You did a fantastic job!! Lookin forward to seeing more from you now!!! :icon_chee

Wow, great job on the tutorial. The makeup looks totally awesome. Ingenius idea with the eyeshadow on the lips too! Looking great.

ooooh very nice! gorgeous pinks, i just may have to try that soon. :] thanks doll.

:clap:clapYAY:clap:clap Thanks so much for doing a picture tut :icon_love Keep up the wonderful work:icon_chee I really really really want to see all the video tuts now:icon_wink

Amazing look Malinda,...thank to share tutorial,....the pics is fantastic,..great job Malinda!!!:icon_bigg xoxoxo!!

Very pretty Malinda! I love this look! Fab tutorial! Of course, now you'll have to do more :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> LOL

I love the eyeshadow on lips thing! :icon_love

Thank you sooo much for sharing Malinda!!!!!I have been waiting forever for this one!!It lookes so fantastic!!!Thanks for being an inspiration!!!!Great job!!:clap :clap :clap

Latest posts

Back