GraceGirl7's Pink Eye Tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is a really beautiful tutorial! i have milani taffy! but, some other random off brand name pinks also. i've go to give this a try and test it out. i'm so excited!

hehe...like when he gets a hold of my eyeliner and starts drawing on his face, lol!! I'll try to capture that one!! And he takes my foundation sponges and starts rubbing his face with it. It's so funny!!! Daddy doesn't like it so much....hehe....

Omgsh I love it! It looks so good, I'm going to try this. i've always been a little scared of pink eyeshadow but I'll give it a go now :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Fantastic tutorial Malinda! Thanks for doing it and I cant wait to see more

love this look...you did a great job...im so jealous...im african american, so im trying to find a pink that works like that...im about the same complexion as beyonce knowles...so i have to find a pink that looks that good on me...thanks alot:clap

Ooooh - dont you look pretty! I love the eyes and lips, absolutely lovely :)

Welcome to MUT disklutz!

I'm Leony and one of the moderators here, if you need any help feel free to PM one of the mods here.

Enjoy and hope to see you around!

wow! so pretty! What a professional job you did!

Is Milani Taffy a cream eyeshadow or a loose powder? It's hard to tell on my monitor.

beautiful tutorial:clap

and i just can't thank you enough i had this cheap white shadow that was really not so great on my eyes.. i just put it on my lips this morning the way you did it.. omg!! that beautiful frosty look i can never achieve.. there it is!! i just had to log in to MuT and tell you and thank you for the inspiration. i am sooo happy now!! yayyy!!:icon_chee :icon_love thank you thank you thank you!!

Thank you, great tutorial Malinda! Looks beautiful!! :clap :icon_love

Latest posts

Back