Great Pics of Christina Aguilera

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL! I know what you mean about her changing her looks like every 2nd day. I really think she's cute in those pics. And isn't that pink coat so cute on her!

Originally Posted by Laura LOL! I know what you mean about her changing her looks like every 2nd day. I really think she's cute in those pics. And isn't that pink coat so cute on her! She does look good! I love that pink coat!!!

Hair, eyes & clothes look really cute - I'd change the lipstick... I dunno... it's just looking a little "eh" with the rest of it all.... But from what she used to wear, hell! ITS GREAT!!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks Tony! I was wondering what happened,
tongue.gif
but am glad you fixed them for me.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha She looks great! Definitely better than the neon orange skin she used to flash! No more 'Tan-in-a-Can" for X-tina!!! lol I guess she lost the "X" too???
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I dunno.. I liked her better with black long hair. This look is too Paris Hilton to me, I'd like to see her stick to her originality that she used to have. The only reason why I really took notice to her is because of her exotic and bizarre fashion style.

B00011RU0Q.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

61172-high.jpg

I definitely like this look--very edgy. However, I like the pulled-together look that she has w/the pink coat. I guess it's the change from the "shock-value" look that I like better.

Wooo HOO, that is totally ((HOT))

Originally Posted by keaLoha

I definitely like this look--very edgy. However, I like the pulled-together look that she has w/the pink coat. I guess it's the change from the "shock-value" look that I like better.

Originally Posted by Scarlette This look is too Paris Hilton to me I was thinking that too Scarlette. But she does look cuter this way.

I really like her look in this pic too - it looked good w/ her hair like this... but I didn't really like the short black do'... (like in the 2nd pic above) it looked really good long n' wild.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I liiiike the blonde with the soft pink.... i think its HOTTT.. and does anyone else think that look resembles our very own Andi??? cuz i sure do!!! its the first thing i thought of
smile.gif

just the first picture really... and dont worry Andi, its a compliment.. i think shes kinda stealing your look, not the other way around
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hair, eyes & clothes look really cute - I'd change the lipstick... I dunno... it's just looking a little "eh" with the rest of it all.... But from what she used to wear, hell! ITS GREAT!!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
ditto!

Hmmm, I reallly dislike the lipstick on her but, other than that.. she looks FAB. I love the shoes & jeans as well.

Latest posts

Back