Green Cream!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Everybody & i mean EVERYBODY is talking about this stuff recently & i'm getting curious.. Has anybody from MakeUpTalk tried it out? Its supposed to be this magical cream that makes the skin appear brighter & smoother, helps shrink oil gland & reduce pore sizes, diminish scars. You can read more about it HERE!

Sounds to good to be true but everybody is bloody raving about it so i want it!

Originally Posted by Laura Everybody & i mean EVERYBODY is talking about this stuff recently & i'm getting curious.. Has anybody from MakeUpTalk tried it out? Its supposed to be this magical cream that makes the skin appear brighter & smoother, helps shrink oil gland & reduce pore sizes, diminish scars. You can read more about it HERE!
Sounds to good to be true but everybody is bloody raving about it so i want it!

Sounds really good! Retinol is supposed to be great on the effects of aging and sun damage - maybe I should try it before I actually start seeing problems!
icon_wink.gif

I haven't heard of this cream but have heard that retinol is suppose to be really good for heliping with sun damage and scars etc.

Back