Grey's Anatomy **Spoilers inside**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by elljmz I love all the characters too! When did Patrick Dempsey become soooooooo good-looking? He was such a geeky nerd in "Can't buy me love". Thank you! He was so nerdy looking in that movie and now he is just HOT!
Before

Can%27tBuyMeLove.jpg

After

greysanatomy_bobdamico.jpg

Love love love that Dr shepherd picture. I saw him on Regis and Kelly last week. Seems like a nice guy. And I love his voice. He is married to the creator of the Deluxe Cosmetics line.Oh shoot my daughter is crying -I'll post back tomorrow (it's midnight here in Michigan). Glad to have found another Grays Anatomy fan. Hey what about Boston Legal? Did you watch that show brfore Grays came on? I did and I really like that show too! Catch ya later-

Originally Posted by Marisol Thank you! He was so nerdy looking in that movie and now he is just HOT!
Before

Can%27tBuyMeLove.jpg

After

greysanatomy_bobdamico.jpg

Never saw Boston Legal. Only reason I caught GA was because of Desperate Housewives.

I simply love this show. LOVE!!! Patrick Dempsey has definitely gotten better with age. :icon_love I love the whole cast, the writing, all of it. Of course they had to throw in a few twists, it was just too easy, all that great sex and no snags somewhere. Have to keep us wanting more somehow. Can't wait for the new season.

"Syph boy" I loved when they called him that. I felt so sorry for George when he found out.

Just wanted to let you all know that today they restarted running the episodes for this show. If you want to see it from the beginning, I highly recommend it. Its a must see IMO.

Thanks I could watch it over and over again. Just like with Sex And The City.

Originally Posted by Marisol Just wanted to let you all know that today they restarted running the episodes for this show. If you want to see it from the beginning, I highly recommend it. Its a must see IMO.

Originally Posted by elljmz Thanks I could watch it over and over again. Just like with Sex And The City. WWWhhhaaaatttt?? what network, night, time is this on? I have never heard of this show but yummmm. I remember when I was a teenager in the 80's and seeing Can't Buy Me Love and he was so geeky. Then recently I saw the movie Lucky 7. And thinking that he was like a fine wine- he got better with time.

Its on ABC at 10 pm on Sunday nights. And you are right, Patrick Dempsey is fine!

HTH!

when I first saw the previews for Greys Anatomy I thought hmm I bet I'll like that show. I had no idea who was in the show or anything. THEN when I saw Patrick Dempsey I didn't even realize who he was . He has definately gotten better with age. I would call him one of the best looking actors out there right now. Actually I think he's probably the best. This is so ridiculous ...I'm 34 years old and have this huge crush on an actor. Oh well I can dream right?

I just wanted to say again, I LOVE this show. OK, that's all.
smile.gif

And thanks for the update Marisol.

Originally Posted by Sofia I just wanted to say again, I LOVE this show. OK, that's all.
smile.gif

And thanks for the update Marisol.

Anytime! I just want to make sure that tons of people watch it so that it won't get cancelled.

Jennie- lol I am 34 too, and he definitely is HOT! I will tune in next Sunday to watch this! Thanks guys
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I watched!! Love it! Isn't this the 2nd episode of the season! I really like the show, but I have a hard time getting tv time in. I'm gonna have to work really hard to make sure I get to see it every Sunday, but it's totally worth it!

Oh YAY!!! I love this show!! Watched it faithfully since it started. The only reason I even caught it was because of Desperate Housewives too!! Absolutely love Patrick Dempsey:icon_love

Originally Posted by eightthirty I watched!! Love it! Isn't this the 2nd episode of the season! I really like the show, but I have a hard time getting tv time in. I'm gonna have to work really hard to make sure I get to see it every Sunday, but it's totally worth it! Its the 3rd episode but its the best one so far this season.

I think Sunday's episode was excellent. I have not been disappointed by this show at all.

Back