Guacamole just arrived

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am so excited as I found MAC guacamole on ebay and bid for it. It really is a nice shade of green! Arrived in the mail today in perfectly new condition.....

Originally Posted by kerri I am so excited as I found MAC guacamole on ebay and bid for it. It really is a nice shade of green! Arrived in the mail today in perfectly new condition..... Awesome!! I really like it!! I wore it with Llama - came out pretty cool looking - simple, but with a little splash of color. Enjoy it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

nice! i have it, won it on ebay also, but haven't used it yet
icon_confused.gif

i want! every ti me i look for it on ebay i find something i want more :X but its definantnly on my list.

Lilla I don't have swimming.........but I bet some of the other girls on here will know........sorry

Originally Posted by lilla I don't have it
icon_sad.gif
Is it similar to Swimming?

That's okay, I'll check Trisha's notepad
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by kerri Lilla I don't have swimming.........but I bet some of the other girls on here will know........sorry

Originally Posted by nydoll23 i love gucamole,but i just wont buy it on ebay,
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i bought mine from nordstroms.com . they still might have some

Originally Posted by Liz i bought mine from nordstroms.com . they still might have some
reallly!!!??? i got to check the website ,thanks LIz
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I bought my Guacamole yesterday at Nordstrom. They still had it and my fav SA told me it was limited so I had to have it
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 reallly!!!??? i got to check the website ,thanks LIz
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back