Guess what i did last night :(

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got a new 15 pan empty MAC palette in the post yesterday and wanted to transfer some of my e/s from my 1st palette to it. What did i do only dig a tweezers into 3 of my fave eyeshadows (MAC Mythology, Trax & Cranberry). Noo.. Laura didnt dig a hole in Nylon, Sweeten Up or Motif that she never uses but she had to dig a hole in e/s she regularly uses..
icon_evil.gif

Thankfully they're not dead though. They just look ugly now with big holes!

icon_sad.gif
Oh no....

But they're still usable and that's the main thing.

Digging a hole in your fave shadows is definitely a bummer...

I did that to a few - I would sit there and try and take all the crumbs and press them into the hole to try & get it back to normal!!!
icon_confused.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally OR if you have some empty sample jars around ...put the crumbs in there! thats a good idea!
smile.gif
Too late, but good~!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 thats a good idea!
smile.gif
Too late, but good~!
tongue.gif
I think Trisha said something to me about using rubbing alcohol to put powder shadows back together!?

Originally Posted by Naturally OR if you have some empty sample jars around ...put the crumbs in there! Why didnt i think of that last night when i've done it with so many others? I ended up throwing all the loose stuff in the bin. How stupid am i??!

did you take the pieces push them back in then get some rubbing alcohol on a q tip then put it on the area that has the hole and let it dry? (i've had to fix e/s b4 and that works like a charm)

Sorry Laura. I too have also heard that the alcohol trick works too.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 did you take the pieces push them back in then get some rubbing alcohol on a q tip then put it on the area that has the hole and let it dry? (i've had to fix e/s b4 and that works like a charm) Of course i didn't.. i don't have a brain LOL! Actually i dont even own rubbing alcohol. I should stock up in case this happens again. Is there any particular brand i should get? I wouldnt even know where to buy that in Ireland

Latest posts

Back