Guess who dyed their hair this weekend?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Oh oh pick me pick me lol

the first picture is the old "me" and the other one is the new "me"

Originally Posted by itsd2382 Oh oh pick me pick me lol
the first picture is my new color and last one is my hair before! I love it much better now. I hate it when my eye brows dont match my hair and now it does! Danielle is a much happier girl!!

Wait... the darker is new... or the blonde? I thought you were blonde before, but your post says "first pic is new"... hmmm well I really like the brown if that's the new one!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Wait... the darker is new... or the blonde? I thought you were blonde before, but your post says "first pic is new"... hmmm well I really like the brown if that's the new one!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
U know what I just realized that! lol I fixed it. Yes, the brown is my new color!

I think it looks fab. It really brings out the colour of your eyes and makes your skin glow. Yay for brunettes!

Originally Posted by itsd2382 U know what I just realized that! lol I fixed it. Yes, the brown is my new color! ok... that's what I thought... I LOVE IT!! It compliments you so well !! The blonde was nice, but this is just more "you"... and like Lea said... it goes great with your complexion, and makes you glow
icon_cheesygrin.gif
YAY!!!!

Oh I love the new color!! Brown looks great in you! You could probably go even darker! I am thinking rich chocolate brown! Sexy!! ok, I'm craving chocolate now... darn it!

Originally Posted by destiny Oh I love the new color!! Brown looks great in you! You could probably go even darker! I am thinking rich chocolate brown! Sexy!! ok, I'm craving chocolate now... darn it! heheh thank u

The darker color really looks great on you!!! I love it. Makes your complexion glow just like others said too!

Love the dark. Did you do it yourself or go and have it done? I need to seriously track down my hairdresser and have her freshen up my hair. Way too many grays showing. Yuck! I hate them. Why is it that they stick straight up on the top of your head ? Damn things.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) The darker color really looks great on you!!! I love it. Makes your complexion glow just like others said too!

Originally Posted by tylda1969 Yuck! I hate them. Why is it that they stick straight up on the top of your head ? Damn things. They are a lot coarser than your normal hair, so they are color-resistant & have a mind of their own!
icon_eek.gif

LOL! You got that right. Both of my parents are completely gray and have been for many years. I don't have a chance in hell.
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 They are a lot coarser than your normal hair, so they are color-resistant & have a mind of their own!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by tylda1969 LOL! You got that right. Both of my parents are completely gray and have been for many years. I don't have a chance in hell.
icon_evil.gif
Sorry to say Chickie... but the genes aren't in your favor!
icon_neutral.gif

My mom did it for me and shes not a hair dresser. I went to sallys and got wella dyed and this is what i got!

Love it Danielle. Think that colour really really REALLY suits you
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally I like the brunette you also .....does wonders for your skin and eyes! Yup! I'm still loving it!
smile.gif
Your mom did a good job!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back