Hair Color and Grey Hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've had grey hair for some time now and I've learned to just deal with it. My pics were getting a little to horrible with the "white"ring surrounding my face so I figured it was time to dye my hair again.

This evening, a thought hit me. Would it look totally stupid to dye all of my hair except the "densest" grey area (right above my right eyes)? Almost like Frankenstein's Bride but only with one streak. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Am I completely out of mind??

Is that patch grey all the way thru or is that a grey root area as well?  If you use dye remover, will that whole patch be grey?  I think I'd look like a hilite.  It'd be kinda cool.  

Its just a grey root right now. I was thinking of letting it grow out so it would be a stripe. My hair is layered so the colored part would be cut off soon enough.

I'm a hair stylist and I've actually seen people wear this look. I'm a firm believer in individualism! If you want to do it and love the idea, then you work it!

Latest posts

Back