Quantcast

hair cut...

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Just got my hair cut, and I can't decide if I like it... it feels a little short right now


Anyway, just wanted to share.

guess I'll have to try taking a picture so you guys can comment!

 
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
713
Reaction score
2
I got 6 inches cut off about 2 months ago. At 1st I didn't like it at all but I got used to it pretty quick, now I love it!! Yeah, post a pic if you have one, I'd love to see it.

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo Just got my hair cut, and I can't decide if I like it... it feels a little short right now
Anyway, just wanted to share.

guess I'll have to try taking a picture so you guys can comment!

 
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1
We're still waiting for the picture! Do you like your haircut now?





Originally Posted by alittleweirdo Just got my hair cut, and I can't decide if I like it... it feels a little short right now
Anyway, just wanted to share.

guess I'll have to try taking a picture so you guys can comment!

 
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Sorry I'm slow posting this! I'm getting used to my hair, but I wish I could still put it in a bun or braid it. It was waist length before, so it is at least 6 inches shorter now. LMK what you think
(and ignore our dirty blinds!)



 
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1
You lucky dog! Your hair is beautiful and thick and yes... still long! Also you have very beautiful bone structure in your face. You have wavy movie star hair. Be happy! Thanks for posting the pic. It's so fun to see!

~Calif.

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo Sorry I'm slow posting this! I'm getting used to my hair, but I wish I could still put it in a bun or braid it. It was waist length before, so it is at least 6 inches shorter now. LMK what you think
(and ignore our dirty blinds!)


 
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Thank you so much


I guess my hair is just shorter than what I was used to. But, it definitely feels lighter which is nice


Originally Posted by Californian You lucky dog! Your hair is beautiful and thick and yes... still long! Also you have very beautiful bone structure in your face. You have wavy movie star hair. Be happy! Thanks for posting the pic. It's so fun to see!~Calif.

 

Latest posts

Top