Quantcast

Hair Growth Tips Please!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for some advice. I have had short hair (jaw length) for about 2 years now and I'm wanting to grow it long again. 

- Every week I make an egg, banana and honey hair mask (leave in for 15 mins and wash off with cold water)

- I'm cutting down the amount I wash my hair to 2-3 times a week

- I'm trying to drink more water

- I'm really trying to reduce the heat I use- my dryer and straighteners are both on their lowest heat. 

Is there anything else I can do to naturally help my hair grow faster? 

Thanks so much in advance! I'm new to this forum so hi! :)  

Reaction score
Try using hair oil masks, I use the jasmine one by Naavi (thenaavi.com) and it's helped my hair grow and feel much stronger after I bleached my hair. 

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for some advice. I have had short hair (jaw length) for about 2 years now and I'm wanting to grow it long again. 

- Every week I make an egg, banana and honey hair mask (leave in for 15 mins and wash off with cold water)

- I'm really trying to reduce the heat I use- my dryer and straighteners are both on their lowest heat. 

Thanks so much in advance! I'm new to this forum so hi! 
Try some natural oil.

Reaction score
For faster hair growth, you can use Neem (Azadirachta indica) oil. Just take the amount as per your requirement, warm it up in double boiler. and massage it well into the scalp. It works really well, clears the scalp of dandruff & promotes hair growth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Wel l Would suggest you to not to used anything for your hair before the advice and prescription of dermotalogist that would be very good for your hair to growing well..

Reaction score
hey! ill give you some of the easy ideas to improve your hair growth

1. HAVING BALANCED DIET: so the main key to hair growth is the balanced diet. So one should include eggs; spinach; nuts; berries; oats, etc

2. Apply ALOE VERA GEL:  It acts as a good conditioner while leaving the hair smooth and silky.

3.Apply ONION JUICE: Applying onion juice once a week, will make your hair strong which will support the hair growth.

4.Take MULTIVITAMINS: Take them only if you suffer with the deficiency of certain vitamins or minerals . If you are perfectly healthy and are just looking for growth then the above three steps is all you need.

Reaction score

- I'm really trying to reduce the heat I use- my dryer and straighteners are both on their lowest heat.

Thanks so much in advance! I'm new to this forum so hi! :)
You can try ginger shampoo from a reputable brand. I use them every day and my hair grew faster than using a normal shampoo.

Latest posts