Hair Of The Day???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Angela! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!
smile.gif
I'm all for a HOTD thread... but I don't know how Lively I'd make it, being my hair will only do a few things! lol We had an 'outfit of the day' thread once, but it was very short-lived... but - if you want it, I would have no problems with it... lets see what the others say
wink.gif

I'm down for that.. although I'm not creative at all with my hair..
icon_redface.gif
It would be fun to see what the girls come up with
wink.gif

I'm also not creative, I wear my hair the same almost every day: straightened, down, with the ends flipped out. (Like my avatar but without the bangs!) On very rare occasions, when I'm running late, I'll put some curling gel in it and let it dry naturally, but I don't really like it that way. Back when I had long hair I tried to do some different things with it -- but right now it's not even long enough to get it all in a ponytail due to the layers!

the idea sounds nice.
icon_smile.gif
i'm not so creative with my hair, I like it better when my younger sister does my hair.^^

and i'd like to see the styles everyone else does with their hair.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony (admin) If we could get others to upload images of them and not just "describe" the hair, they I would be down w/ it we could tell them about http://www.imageshack.us/ , it's so easy to use. i agree that a visual presentation is better than a verbal one.
if most people have web cams, cameras...that would work out well.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) If we could get others to upload images of them and not just "describe" the hair, they I would be down w/ it I agree... I think if we do something like this... we keep it as a photo only thread.
icon_wink.gif

Latest posts

Back