Quantcast

Hair Thickeners

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Any recs for a leave-in hair thickener or volumizer? I don't know what it's called! I have fine hair and need some body without greasiness, stickiness, tackiness, etc.

Something like Bed Head's Cocky Thickening Paste, I guess. I haven't tried anything yet. Any recs would be appreciated!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wongy74 Any recs for a leave-in hair thickener or volumizer? I don't know what it's called! I have fine hair and need some body without greasiness, stickiness, tackiness, etc.
Something like Bed Head's Cocky Thickening Paste, I guess. I haven't tried anything yet. Any recs would be appreciated!

I'm a big fan of the SexyHair Concepts line... for you - I'd try "BigSexyHair" - all their products are very volumizing!

www.sexyhair.com

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I'm a big fan of the SexyHair Concepts line... for you - I'd try "BigSexyHair" - all their products are very volumizing!

www.sexyhair.com

i second that! i can't wait until i get the shampoo!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jennifer i second that! i can't wait until i get the shampoo! If you wanna order it online from Ulta (If you can... or in store) you can use the 20% off

Reaction score
Thanks Janelle & Jennifer. I'll try that line.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I'm a big fan of the SexyHair Concepts line... for you - I'd try "BigSexyHair" - all their products are very volumizing!

www.sexyhair.com

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 If you wanna order it online from Ulta (If you can... or in store) you can use the 20% off
can't, but thanks!

Latest posts