Hair Thickeners

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any recs for a leave-in hair thickener or volumizer? I don't know what it's called! I have fine hair and need some body without greasiness, stickiness, tackiness, etc.

Something like Bed Head's Cocky Thickening Paste, I guess. I haven't tried anything yet. Any recs would be appreciated!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 Any recs for a leave-in hair thickener or volumizer? I don't know what it's called! I have fine hair and need some body without greasiness, stickiness, tackiness, etc.
Something like Bed Head's Cocky Thickening Paste, I guess. I haven't tried anything yet. Any recs would be appreciated!
icon_biggrin.gif

I'm a big fan of the SexyHair Concepts line... for you - I'd try "BigSexyHair" - all their products are very volumizing!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

www.sexyhair.com

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I'm a big fan of the SexyHair Concepts line... for you - I'd try "BigSexyHair" - all their products are very volumizing!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

www.sexyhair.com

i second that! i can't wait until i get the shampoo!

Originally Posted by Jennifer i second that! i can't wait until i get the shampoo! If you wanna order it online from Ulta (If you can... or in store) you can use the 20% off
smile.gif

Thanks Janelle & Jennifer. I'll try that line.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I'm a big fan of the SexyHair Concepts line... for you - I'd try "BigSexyHair" - all their products are very volumizing!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

www.sexyhair.com

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 If you wanna order it online from Ulta (If you can... or in store) you can use the 20% off
smile.gif
can't, but thanks!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back