Hair Tips & Homemade Treatments

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this thread is great, thanks for the info, thing with me is i have 1 patch of really sore dry skin at the front right side of my head but the rest would be described as greasy, i tried putting olive oil on it over night but that didnt really help (the hairdresser told me to do that) what else could i try?

Thanks Diane for the info.

Here's my home made recipe for hair loss.

1. Castor oil combined with white iodine can show amazing results. Part your hair in small sections and apply the oil to the scalp with cotton. Massage it with your finger tips.
  2. Squeeze the milk out of 1/2 a coconut; add the juice of half a lime and massage into the scalp. Leave on for 4 to 6 hrs. Wash with a mild shampoo
Thanks,thelovely.ca

i want to give one suggestion about home hair care... try to use good hair scissors if u r caring ur hairs at home... scissors are main n important part of hair cutting try to get best hair scissors....

beautyimpex(.)com

Placing 1 or 2 drops of safflower oil in your palms and rub them together. There should only be enough to make your hands "shine" in the light.

Carefully take your hair (while dry) and "scrunch" the small amount of oil to the ENDS first and work toward the scalp.

Leave this in your hair.

1-2 drops of safflower oil on dry hair is so small, you won’t notice it is there. By doing the above as often as necessary, will ensure your dry hair will have the proper amount of humectants to attract and retain moisture. The key is a small amount will go a long way.

I've never heard of washing hair with tea. I might have to try it. thanks for the tip
smile.gif

Hello,

Wow!! What a great tips and ideas you have shared here.

I wanna try this before but now i will definitely try it.

Thanks for your great post.

Keep posting.

Back