Hair Treatment Suggestions? for Coloured hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HEY! 

I hope everyone has been well and safe. 

Does anyone have any recommendation for hair masks/treatments to do at home? any natural hair remedies would be great or branded masks.

I have bleached hair and its got a few split ends... I do go for the occasional hair cut but I'm scared to go for a big chop. So I've been trying to put coconut oil in my hair but it just makes my scalp super itchy? 

Coconut oil may be helpful but it may clog your sink. What I found effective is avoiding silicone in my haircare products(shampoo, conditioner, hair masks, treatments). You can't repair split ends but you can make them less noticeable. Silicone is useful in heat protecting products because it is acting as a barrier to protect the hair. The ordinary has a product for the scalp that has peptides that help hair growth.

HEY!

I hope everyone has been well and safe.

Does anyone have any recommendation for hair masks/treatments to do at home? any natural hair remedies would be great or branded masks.

I have bleached hair and its got a few split ends... I do go for the occasional hair cut but I'm scared to go for a big chop. So I've been trying to put coconut oil in my hair but it just makes my scalp super itchy?
you can use a hair mask using coconut oil, olive oil and honey.

Have you tried using coconut oil? Just massage a tablespoon of coconut oil on damp hair (just the treated part), massage and sleep on it. It can be greasy so you have to wear a shower cap.
Hey! Yes I mentioned I'm currently using coconut oil.. but it leaves my scalp itchy.. =/

Latest posts

Back