Quantcast

Hair Weave 4 me!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hair Weave!

I had my hair professionally weaved and cut today. I didn't want the all over 1 color anymore and my roots were coming in so I had to do something QUICK!. I wanna be able to go longer between colors sessions so weaving is the best way. And I'm not coloring my hair by myself again after what I went through after my last disaster

My hair dresser used 3 color blondes, 1 light, 1 golden and 1 darker. I'm so happy with the results. She had to do a full weave to start off with but she said next time I'd be fine with just a partial weave. Here are pictures to show the color although you can't really see it that well because of the lighting.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Hair Weave!
I had my hair professionally weaved and cut today. I didn't want the all over 1 color anymore and my roots were coming in so I had to do something QUICK!. I wanna be able to go longer between colors sessions so weaving is the best way. And I'm not coloring my hair by myself again after what I went through after my last disaster

My hair dresser used 3 color blondes, 1 light, 1 golden and 1 darker. I'm so happy with the results. She had to do a full weave to start off with but she said next time I'd be fine with just a partial weave. Here are pictures to show the color although you can't really see it that well because of the lighting.

Looks good Reija! Ya know you scared me at first when I saw the title of this... out here a "weave" is extentions... LOL I was like 'uh oh... what did she do!?!?" LOL And usually when they say 'weave' out here... it's cornrow braid extensions!!! LOL But it looks good!

Latest posts