Hands across the pond

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Peace to all of my American cousins. The Pres and Prime are having a cordial dinner and this is a make up forum and all about being beautiful.

We may not all agree on the politics of these 2 men but at least we all agree that the world is better for this site and that beauty unites us in one common cause and that is to make the world a prettier place.

I am having serious withdrawal symptoms for being broke and so must get my new chap to splash out on me this weekend.

STAY COOL COS ITS BEAUTIFUL TO BE COOL AND BEAUTIFUL AND DONT LET THE WORLD GRIND YOU DOWN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

(without us the world would be an eye sore)
icon_rolleyes.gif

Its so great that there are things in life to unite us all.

WE love MakeupTalk!

AMEN Donna!!

Although I am not into beauty, I sure have learned alot ABOUT Beauty while getting this website together. I can appreciate all walks of life and just about love everyone here.

HUGS from the Admininstration department

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk

Peace to all of my American cousins. The Pres and Prime are having a cordial dinner and this is a make up forum and all about being beautiful.We may not all agree on the politics of these 2 men but at least we all agree that the world is better for this site and that beauty unites us in one common cause and that is to make the world a prettier place.

I am having serious withdrawal symptoms for being broke and so must get my new chap to splash out on me this weekend.

STAY COOL COS ITS BEAUTIFUL TO BE COOL AND BEAUTIFUL AND DONT LET THE WORLD GRIND YOU DOWN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

Nicely said donna!

PS.. and Tony... you KNOW you love the makeup & beauty just as much as we do! LOL You're on here more then Reija! LOl

Yeah Reija being a MOMMY of a high need 3 year old and running the accounting dept of our corporation is why she sometimes is scarce
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Nicely said donna!

PS.. and Tony... you KNOW you love the makeup & beauty just as much as we do! LOL You're on here more then Reija! LOl

That was really nice Donna! Beauty does unite us but its the inner beauty that really connects us!

You rock!

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk Peace to all of my American cousins. The Pres and Prime are having a cordial dinner and this is a make up forum and all about being beautiful.We may not all agree on the politics of these 2 men but at least we all agree that the world is better for this site and that beauty unites us in one common cause and that is to make the world a prettier place.

tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

I just got Olivia Newtron bombs all time hits cd. I am really fed up today so im having a dance around the house to XANADU this evening. I broke up with my Chap today because he dont realise he has a good thing going with me and he is in self destruct mode.

Take care xxxxxxxxxx

Peace and love and beauty to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww - sorry to hear that Donna, but hey, if he doesn't realize a good thing when he sees it, then you deserve better - & he deserves the boot!

My mom has always told me "It's better to be alone than in bad company!"...and she couldnt be more right!! You'll be fine without him!

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk I just got Olivia Newtron bombs all time hits cd. I am really fed up today so im having a dance around the house to XANADU this evening. I broke up with my Chap today because he dont realise he has a good thing going with me and he is in self destruct mode.Take care xxxxxxxxxx

Peace and love and beauty to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back