Hands up.. who picks!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whiteheads drive me crazy...my poor hubby cannot get away fast enough. I used to be really bad at picking at my face but have only felt the need to tackle the whiteheads, rarely blackheads unless its urgent. Once and a while, the cysts come..ouch the underground zits and I have to keep away from them or its just a bad scene lol

Originally Posted by nydoll23 I think cortisone(dont know if i spelled that right) She says it makes them go down right away.
icon_twisted.gif
yep, it´s cortisone. it speeds up the skin´s healing process.

I am guilty of picking to but worse off I am picking at my husband and my teenage son because they have more stuuf to pick than me. Of course they either try to get it before I can or run so I can't get them. I look llike a mother chimpanzee and her babies always looking for something. I know it sounds gross but I can't help it. It is like when you get a sunburn and have to peel your skin.

Originally Posted by LuckyMe I am guilty of picking to but worse off I am picking at my husband and my teenage son because they have more stuuf to pick than me. Of course they either try to get it before I can or run so I can't get them. I look llike a mother chimpanzee and her babies always looking for something. I know it sounds gross but I can't help it. It is like when you get a sunburn and have to peel your skin. lol at least you admit it lol

Back