Hands up.. who picks!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I want honest answers here.. Who picks their spots (think ye call them zits in the US).. I know you're not supposed to but i can never help myself! I love getting everything out. Ok i know that sounds disgusting but i just love the satisfaction afterwards *giggles naughtily*

Anyone else do what i do??

23_29_118.gif

I am also obsessed with my blemish extractor... its evil!
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by Laura

I want honest answers here.. Who picks their spots (think ye call them zits in the US).. I know you're not supposed to but i can never help myself! I love getting everything out. Ok i know that sounds disgusting but i just love the satisfaction afterwards *giggles naughtily*
Anyone else do what i do??

dammit, I thought I was the only one :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

me! I can't stand seeing white heads. they look even more gross than when you've picked at them. when you leave them alone it looks like you don't care about your face.

I do too! Not only do white heads look gross, but I've never noticed my picked-at blemishes taking longer to heal like all the doctors say ... if anything they start going away as soon as I pick at them!

i do it too. i have to get all that gross stuff outta there asap. my cousin knows the "popping a pimple" drill. a few weeks ago i had this nasty cystic zit that hurt so i had to at least try to get the gunk outta there i went into the bathroom Kate followed me and immediately went to grab a piece of toilet paper i said whatcha doin she said getting you tp for the blood lol

the way she said it just cracked me up.

I only get zits about once a month but it's enough lol

Originally Posted by Anya1976 I only get zits about once a month but it's enough lol ::In my best Napoleon Dynamite voice::

Lucky!

me!

my sister likes popping mine, which i think is GROSS. i can never do it to anyone else, even her, knowing she's my sister and is clean LOL

Yes I'm guilty. I can't stand to see white heads. Oh they are disgusting and when I see them on someone else I think ' Don't they know it's there, can't they see it'.

Blackheads are my secret obsession.
icon_redface.gif
I don't know why - but I just love squeezing them out! LOL And I'm always scanning my b/f like one inch away from his face looking for some new ones...
icon_redface.gif
I really don't get them, so I have to live my obsession through him lol - he really doesn't get them often, and when he does he yells at me to stop prodding at him... but I can't help it! lol I need Poppers Anonymous! LOL

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Blackheads are my secret obsession.
icon_redface.gif
I don't know why - but I just love squeezing them out! LOL And I'm always scanning my b/f like one inch away from his face looking for some new ones...
icon_redface.gif
I really don't get them, so I have to live my obsession through him lol - he really doesn't get them often, and when he does he yells at me to stop prodding at him... but I can't help it! lol I need Poppers Anonymous! LOL

LMAO!!!! My BF gets so mad when I go after his pimples, lol!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Blackheads are my secret obsession.
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif

I can never get my blackheads.. I have a couple on my nose & they've been there for ages. I constantly use Queen Helene Mint Julep mask on them but they aint budging. I've often dug my nails in but there's no moving them. How do you do it Janelle?
PS. I'm absolutely DELIGHTED to see most of the MuT girls are spot pickers coz I thought I'd be on my own

Originally Posted by Laura I can never get my blackheads.. I have a couple on my nose & they've been there for ages. I constantly use Queen Helene Mint Julep mask on them but they aint budging. I've often dug my nails in but there's no moving them. How do you do it Janelle?
PS. I'm absolutely DELIGHTED to see most of the MuT girls are spot pickers coz I thought I'd be on my own

You have to get at it from all angles! lol From left & right, then pressure above and below it.... keep alternating until the sucker comes out... I never give up - that is like admitting defeat! LOL My nose is a little harder - I get really red if I squeeze - and it hurts... lol So I use Biore nose strips... lol
tongue.gif

PMSL at "and i had those TREES there after i pulled the strip off!" Kim you have me in tears laughing at that! Right so i need Biore Nose Strips & a product with Glycolic acid in it.. *takes note*

Is it an exfoliator of cleanser or mask or what girlie?? I'm sure its not available in Ireland
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux

LMAO!!!! My BF gets so mad when I go after his pimples, lol!

Oh, I like that when Reggie goes after mine!!!
(BTW, reggie is Reija's nickname lol)

Originally Posted by Laura I can never get my blackheads.. I have a couple on my nose & they've been there for ages. I constantly use Queen Helene Mint Julep mask on them but they aint budging. I've often dug my nails in but there's no moving them. How do you do it Janelle?

no you are not alone!!! last night id id a pore strip on my nose (where most of my blackheads are) and it was gross. i need to do those more often cus i always have blackheads on my nose. i feel so dirty admiting that lol but i swear i wash my face lol

get the tweezerman extractor tool, or any other brand, but i heard this one works well. i keep meaning to get it, but i forget!

Latest posts

Back