Happy Birthday Bonbon412!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Bonbon412!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

A very Happy Birthday Bonbon412 - how will you be celebrating?

Happy Birthday!

Hope you have a wonderful day and that you get spoiled by those around you!

icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks guys! Y'all made my day! Now the mystery of the "412" in my name is out...

My friends took me out Friday night to celebrate because I'm a teacher...don't exactly get late nights out on school nights. Plus I have class tonight
frown.gif
So basically it's class + going out for ice cream. But my roomies and I are all Aries so we're throwing a party after everyone turns 23. And of course my adorable kindergarten students sang to me about 87 times today and showered me with gifts...a pack of fruit snacks, a marble, 1 potato chip saved from a lunch, and some pieces of paper with numbers written on them. My kids are the cutest things ever!

Hope you all enjoy your day as well!

Originally Posted by bonbon412 And of course my adorable kindergarten students sang to me about 87 times today and showered me with gifts...a pack of fruit snacks, a marble, 1 potato chip saved from a lunch, and some pieces of paper with numbers written on them. My kids are the cutest things ever! Hope you all enjoy your day as well! OMG, how cute! Delighted to hear you'd a great day anyway & enjoy the big joint party in a few weeks
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back