Happy Birthday GR8FISCH and itsd2382!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) :icon_love Happy Birthday GR8FISCH and itsd2382!! :icon_love

Happpy birhtday guys! hope you enjoy your day
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Oh wow 2 MuT Birthdays today.. Happy Birthday girls! Hope ye're having fun
biggrin.gif

THANKYOU!!! Been too long away...all's well...been using a very interesting line of skincare by Dr. Pickart, repped by www.dianayvonne.com. Worth checking out the befores & afters. See you soon.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

GROFISCH & ITSD2382

Wish both of you many many happy returns of the day
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I love birthdays...i start celebrating a month ahead of time...treat myself to a yearly skincare splurge among a few other things...but the blessing is...all the friends, connections near & far, who share a part of themselves with me...that's the gift y'all are!

Have a happy one, girls!!! Originally Posted by jamie18meng Happy birthday to both of you guys. Thanks

ya think it's been too long since checking in? thanks for your 'card'...really appreciate it even better late than never. turned 51...& for halloween, i am '29 & holding'...how funny...lots has happened, most of it not so great, but as we always know, if you forgive me for using skincare as a template for how life 'is'...the remodeling process from the top down & from inside out, can take awhile...patience is the key, products that work are essential, & anything that burns, needs to be neutralized eventually. if there are scars, there are different approaches to reducing or eliminating them. again...some trial & error occur as one avenue may look good but not prove useful...others need more time to show results & some just need to be 86'd for good. that's been a metaphor for my life for 7 months or so. as good a one as any.

Latest posts

Back