Happy Birthday Janelle :))))

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Took a pic of my flowers :icon_love There were sparkles all over them... so cool! (Although I ended up wearing a lot of them!) lol
wink.gif
wow, I´ve never seen flowers with sparkles-how girly
wink.gif

Janelle, those flowers are so pretty. I never saw flowers with sparkles on them. How sweet of him
icon_smile.gif

Janelle! Sorry I missed it yesterday, but things finally slowed down here. Hope you had an awesome 25th!
biggrin.gif

am sorry it's look like am late to wish you Janell...But A Very very Happy Birthday to you Janell...My best wishes with you....hope for more reviews and hair style products news from you...I have learned a lot from you and i enjoy learning them sepcially hair...so I wish you will post more in the future....
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Again Happy Belated birthday...

Sorry it's late
icon_rolleyes.gif
, but.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Awww... thanks guys! :icon_love

I got some good stuff, some earrings, some $$, some flowers, balloons, basket of goodies, yankee candle tarts, gift certs, a cake at work (hand delivered by my co-worker's 3 year old daughter, so cute!) lol - Leo tells me he WAS going to book a long weekend in Vegas, and was about to confirm it online, but the thing only put to stay until Sat. (instead of Monday) and when he corrected the dates, naturally it jumped about $1000 more per person. Oh well...
icon_wink.gif
It was a cute idea anyway! lol

Thanks for the notes everyone!!! You're all too cute! MWAH! :icon_love

Thanks guys! :icon_love Gonna head to the freestanding MAC in a little bit... I think I am already set on getting a "Try On Pac" and the Oceanique e/s... anything else, who knows!
wink.gif

Welp! Went to the freestanding store... loaded up a bit!
wink.gif

I got:

Try-On-Pac - Moisture Fix

Strobe Cream

Cream Blush in Pleasureful

Powerpoint Liner in Grey Utility

Powerpoint Liner in Prussian

Lip Liner in Whirl

Lipstick in Retrodaze (D'bohemia Collection)

e/s in Oceanique (D'Bohemia)

e/s in Beautiful Iris (Although I actually wanted Parfait Amore, she must've got the wrong one... oh well - it's similar lol)

e/s in Star Violet

e/s in Amber Lights

e/s in Club

e/s in Silver Ring

e/s in Shimmermoss

e/s in Shale

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Since b/f gave me a B&BW gift cert. I got 2 lotions from their new summer line... they smell soooo good!

Got Apple Martini & Tropical Colada

and my HG "Sleep- lavendar vanilla" sugar scrub.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Also got some t-shirts at Foot Locker (basic baggy solid color) they were 5 for $19.99

And the White Noise dvd - which I'm going to watch now.. so night everyone!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Nice MAC haul Janelle! You will have to let us know how you like your new goodies!

only tried the moisture fix, strobe cream & grey utility pencil - and I luv em'!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Nice MAC haul Janelle! You will have to let us know how you like your new goodies!

Janelle, i am so glad your day was special in every way.Well done Leo for being so Romantic and delivering the beautiful flower's himself, sparkley one's too fit for a Princess.,what more could a girl want! Well Done Leo!

Oh,and what is the strobe cream like?? I can't wait to read your review's on it.

Enjoy Sweetheart
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Pauline Janelle, i am so glad your day was special in every way.Well done Leo for being so Romantic and delivering the beautiful flower's himself, sparkley one's too fit for a Princess.,what more could a girl want! Well Done Leo!
Oh,and what is the strobe cream like?? I can't wait to read your review's on it.

Enjoy Sweetheart
smile.gif

Aww... thanks hun! Yeah - he thinks he did pretty good! lol
redface.gif
He also gave me $$ to put towards what I spent yesterday at the mall - so he gets extra bonus points for that! lol
wink.gif
Here's my view' on the Strobe Cream... I've only been using it for 2 days, but I'm liking it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

ranklr5.gif
Skin Care-->Facial Moisturizers-->MAC-->Strobe Cream

I am really glad that you like Strobe Cream. I really like mine and I use it every day, even if I am not wearing any make-up. I like how it brightens up my face without it looking oily or shiny.

Originally Posted by Marisol I am really glad that you like Strobe Cream. I really like mine and I use it every day, even if I am not wearing any make-up. I like how it brightens up my face without it looking oily or shiny. Yeah! I know what you mean! I almost forgot to get it, then I'm like ... "wait... I'm forgetting something!!" I had to try and remember everyone's posts that made me want something - then I'm like "Oh yeah... I need this Strobe Cream! Where is it!?!?!" LOL I didn't know it was in one of those white tubes... I didn't know what the heck it was to be totally honest, but I knew I 'needed' it...
wink.gif
I love it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

You guys are giving me a push here!!! I am gonna need to try it definitely
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Yeah! I know what you mean! I almost forgot to get it, then I'm like ... "wait... I'm forgetting something!!" I had to try and remember everyone's posts that made me want something - then I'm like "Oh yeah... I need this Strobe Cream! Where is it!?!?!" LOL I didn't know it was in one of those white tubes... I didn't know what the heck it was to be totally honest, but I knew I 'needed' it...
wink.gif
I love it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla You guys are giving me a push here!!! I am gonna need to try it definitely
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Yes i agree...Glad it's looking good on babes! I have got some St Tropez tan which i am apply at it's darkest level and i have some Dior bronze luminiser to try. I also recently bought a fanatstic gold eyeshadow pen which is absolutley gorgeous. I have been wearing it last past few weeks and it is a creamy lush texture.It looks so stunning on.

Back