Happy Birthday Janelle :))))

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Pauline Yes i agree...Glad it's looking good on babes! I have got some St Tropez tan which i am apply at it's darkest level and i have some Dior bronze luminiser to try. I also recently bought a fanatstic gold eyeshadow pen which is absolutley gorgeous. I have been wearing it last past few weeks and it is a creamy lush texture.It looks so stunning on. I got a sample of that tanner - you have to let me know how you like it -
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I got a sample of that tanner - you have to let me know how you like it -
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I will Janelle. Have you ever heard of SunLabs ultra dark tan? I have some here and i going to test and review it. I have been exfoliating and moisturising the last few days (regularly!) in preperation. I did cheat though...i was invited out on Friday night and decided i would go for a few hours.At the last mimiute i decided to spray my legs arms and chest jsut to test it (the weather was great even though it was night time) and i wanted to look tanned under my clothes...the sunlabs gave instant color so now i will have to wait a few days before testing it properly:icon_love

HAPPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, JANELLE!!!!

I never saw this post since I've not been on much lately. I hope you had a wonderful day!!!!!

Originally Posted by Jen Janelle, I just wanted to wish you a very, very Happy Birthday! Tell us what you are doing to celebrate!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Sorry for being late. Hope you had a fun day!!

WOW! that must have been fun picking out all that makeup. Anyhow sounds like you had a wonderful birthday!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Welp! Went to the freestanding store... loaded up a bit!
wink.gif

I got:

Try-On-Pac - Moisture Fix

Strobe Cream

Cream Blush in Pleasureful

Powerpoint Liner in Grey Utility

Powerpoint Liner in Prussian

Lip Liner in Whirl

Lipstick in Retrodaze (D'bohemia Collection)

e/s in Oceanique (D'Bohemia)

e/s in Beautiful Iris (Although I actually wanted Parfait Amore, she must've got the wrong one... oh well - it's similar lol)

e/s in Star Violet

e/s in Amber Lights

e/s in Club

e/s in Silver Ring

e/s in Shimmermoss

e/s in Shale

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Happy Bday Janelle!

Sorry this is so late.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Thanks guys! :icon_love And yeah, b-day hauls are the best! (There's no guilt!) lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 Happy Bday Janelle!
Sorry this is so late.

Thanks Jess!!! :icon_love

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Right on!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cool.gif
Now I might have to go back to RF for Belle Azure this weekend!!! Ahhh!!! LOL Are you going?
icon_wink.gif

Back