Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILLA!

Hope you're having a fantastic day

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Hope you're out haulin' !!!

Enjoy & Best Wishes!

Reaction score
WOW!!!! Thank you so much Tony (and Reija), Trisha, Gail, Laura, Jess, Anya, and Janelle. I had a very busy morning so didn't get a chance to check MuT. My daughter had her kindergarten class pictures taken this morning, then my husband and I picked her from school to go to Denver. We decided as a family to enjoy a day together and just have fun for b.day. We went to the mall first and then a really nice seafood restaurant. We were there for more than 2 hours, the food was excellent and the service was great. By the time we came back to Colorado Springs, it was almost dinner time again! We had a blast and I got lots of information for which brand of skincare to go with next. I had tried a few samples before and the sa also gave me bunch more. I'll be done with them in a week or so and then I will decided what I need to order. My husband's present for me was gift certificate for Nordstrom so it will be perfect. I really really really thank you all for the nice wishes. I am sorry I was away and didn't reply sooner. I am 36 years old today

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lilla WOW!!!! Thank you so much Tony (and Reija), Trisha, Gail, Laura, Jess, Anya, and Janelle. I had a very busy morning so didn't get a chance to check MuT. My daughter had her kindergarten class pictures taken this morning, then my husband and I picked her from school to go to Denver. We decided as a family to enjoy a day together and just have fun for b.day. We went to the mall first and then a really nice seafood restaurant. We were there for more than 2 hours, the food was excellent and the service was great. By the time we came back to Colorado Springs, it was almost dinner time again! We had a blast and I got lots of information for which brand of skincare to go with next. I had tried a few samples before and the sa also gave me bunch more. I'll be done with them in a week or so and then I will decided what I need to order. My husband's present for me was gift certificate for Nordstrom so it will be perfect. I really really really thank you all for the nice wishes. I am sorry I was away and didn't reply sooner. I am 36 years old today
Sounds like you had an awesome day! I'm so happy your birthday was great for you!!! Enjoy!

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

i am SO glad you have a great day. you deserve it

Reaction score
Thanks Janelle

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Sounds like you had an awesome day! I'm so happy your birthday was great for you!!! Enjoy!

Reaction score
Thanks Jennifer

Originally Posted by Jennifer HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
i am SO glad you have a great day. you deserve it

Reaction score
Me too Jess, thank you

Originally Posted by wongy74 Glad you had a good birthday!

Liz

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Glad to hear you had a good time!

Since you're on MUT, you probably know what to spend that $$ at Nordies on

or shoes!!!

Reaction score
Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoyed your special day and have fun at Nordies.

Reaction score
Thank you Liz, Have no fear, I have no problems finding things to buy at Nordies

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Glad to hear you had a good time!
Since you're on MUT, you probably know what to spend that $$ at Nordies on

or shoes!!!

Reaction score
Thank you Marisol, I had a great time.

Originally Posted by Marisol Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoyed your special day and have fun at Nordies.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lilla My husband's present for me was gift certificate for Nordstrom so it will be perfect. WAHEY!! I bet you'll have fun spending that

Reaction score
Oh Yeah
I already have a list of things to buy

Originally Posted by Laura WAHEY!! I bet you'll have fun spending that

Reaction score
Thank you Kim, I sure did

Originally Posted by Naturally HAPPY "BELATED" Birthday Lilla! Hope you had a good one!

Latest posts