Happy Birthday MakeupTalk!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
b-day.gif
One year ago this month(September) MakeupTalk was born!

In just one year MakeupTalk has come along way with the additions of the interactive Product Review Center, MySwap Center, MyWishlist, MyEditor, and of course the highly popular message board. The message board has ascertained more than 1,100 registered users and boasted with close to 21,000 messages! Way to go girls and Thank you!

Message from Tony and Reija
"We have sure come along way within just one year! Being able to provide MakeupTalk FREE to everyone who enjoys us is our pleasure! Our beloved Moderators of MakeupTalk ARE MakeupTalk. These girls are unsurpassed and need to be recognized more than anyone will know. They dedicate TONS of their valuable free time to watch the board closely, conducting product reviews, setting up swaps, conversing and helping all of our users, participating in all the fun we have, and project excellent ideas to help guide MakeupTalk to it's great destiny and exceptional direction. We can say from the bottom of our heart that MakeupTalk would be NOWHERE without our you girls, our moderators. A heart felt THANK YOU goes out to each moderator who dedicates so much time...you know who you are."

Under this thread, reply if you would like to wish MakeupTalk a Happy Birthday. Also, MakeupTalk would like to hear from you giving praise to some of our most devoted users/moderators/admins or whoever you would like giving thanks to show your appreciation to.
icon_cool.gif

Sincerely,

Tony and Reija
MakeupTalk.com Owners

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MuT!!!!!Who would have thought when I found you 9 months ago we would have grown so much..From our Fabulously dedicated owners Tony& Reija to all our Outrageously Funny&informed Mods(too many to mention but you know I dig you all)And last but not least all our members..New& Old..You RAWK..Without you MuT wouldn't be where it is today.. I LOVE YOU MuT

Ali
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin)
b-day.gif

One year ago this month(September) MakeupTalk was born!

In just one year MakeupTalk has come along way with the additions of the interactive Product Review Center, MySwap Center, MyWishlist, MyEditor, and of course the highly popular message board. The message board has ascertained more than 1,100 registered users and boasted with close to 21,000 messages! Way to go girls and Thank you!

Message from Tony and Reija

"We have sure come along way within just one year! Being able to provide MakeupTalk FREE to everyone who enjoys us is our pleasure! Our beloved Moderators of MakeupTalk ARE MakeupTalk. These girls are unsurpassed and need to be recognized more than anyone will know. They dedicate TONS of their valuable free time to watch the board closely, conducting product reviews, setting up swaps, conversing and helping all of our users, participating in all the fun we have, and project excellent ideas to help guide MakeupTalk to it's great destiny and exceptional direction. We can say from the bottom of our heart that MakeupTalk would be NOWHERE without our you girls, our moderators. A heart felt THANK YOU goes out to each moderator who dedicates so much time...you know who you are."

Under this thread, reply if you would like to wish MakeupTalk a Happy Birthday. Also, MakeupTalk would like to hear from you giving praise to some of our most devoted our users/moderators/admins or whoever you would like giving thanks to show your appreciation.
icon_cool.gif

Sincerely,

Tony and Reija

MakeupTalk.com Owners

Happy Bday TO MuT!

I appreciate all of the mods/admin

and thanks to the contributing members who make MuT even funner!

Sincerely,

Cali

mick-b-day.gif
birthday_blue_star_medium.jpg
heartsc.gif

Happy birthday MuT!

This site has grown so much since I first discovered it. There are so many great members and moderators, and I enjoy talking to everyone
smile.gif

I enjoy all of the different message boards--there is so much good information on all them!

Keep up the great work!!

Happy Birthday MUT!!

Hard to believe it has only been one year!
Many thanks to all the Moderators for all their effort
A very special Thankyou to Reija & Tony for providing us with this forum to discuss our favorite topics or simply looking for a shoulder to cry on.

You guys RAWK!!
*smooch*

Happy Birthday MuT!

Thank you, Tony and Reija, for creating such a happy home for beauty lovers. I fell in love with MuT because of the enthusiastic, caring and down-to-earth members and moderators.

We ALL make this a fun place to be!

Woo Hoo! Happy Birthday MUT....and may you have many more! Where's the party? I'll bring the chips.

Happy Birthday MakeUpTalk! I love this board so much!!!! Pauline (candy)xXx

Happy Birthday Makeup Talk!!

A toast to the wonderful community of MUT that fills my life with so much laughter and joy day after day. To the moderators of MUT- you are simply maarrrvelouus- Each and everyone of you brings your own special touch to this place.

AND

A special thank you to Tony and Reija, you guys are awesome!!

Hugs,

Merianne aka La SHoeDiva

Happy Birthday, Everyone! Congrats on your first year, it's been great! Best wishes for many more years to come. Kelly

Happy 1st birthday! This is a great group. All the moderators and of course the owners are terrific! Thanks for starting this wonderful group Tony and Reija! This is one of my favorite groups. Anyways, Happy Birthday MakeupTalk and I wish you many, many more!!!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY

MakeUpTalk

Sorry, i wasn't online on the day of the PARTY but my stupid PC is crashing every 2 mins! Thanks SO much to Tony, Reija & all my fellow mods/bestest friends & to all the NEW friends i've made since logging on about 5 months ago (think it's been 5 anyway although it feels like it was only yesterday!)

Here's to another 50 years of us being on MuT
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back