Happy Birthday (Naturally) Kim!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLIE

I doubt she'll answer today Tony coz she's on a shopping spree at that make up event, isn't she! Hope you're enjoying it Kim!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!

Hope its great!!! ENJOY!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally THANK YOU GUYS!
No ...I had to come on and tell ALL about my day! WOW!
icon_eek.gif

I spent ....WAY more than I had planned ...but OOHHHH ....it was soooo much fun and worth it!

I got there at 8:15 am (probably would have gotten there at 8 had I NOT stopped for that Dunkin Donuts coffee) ...something about getting up at 5:30 on a Saturday ...BIRTHDAY Saturday at that ...just says....COFFEE! ...NOW!

So ...I checked in with the gal from the-other-forum-we-don't-speak-of! She was nice and friendly and showed me where to go for things! I IMMEDIATELY went to the PH Advantage area because they were doing Complimentary Peels (Glycolic --- Physician strength) ..not too long of a wait and got to listen on on things ...then it was my turn! OKAY ..all I can say is WOW ..my skin felt soooo nice afterwards and I could see improvements! SO Naturally (think you can figure why I used that name here ..use it alot) ...I got the set ..WHOA NELLIE ..that was all of what I wanted to spend ..so had to get that crow bar out and buy my other things!

My haul at Sephora:

PH Advantage set (cleanser, toner, moisturizer and infusion stuff)

Fekkai Pommade

Hard Candy tinted moisturizer

Blinc Kiss Me Mascara

Now ..for spending all that (well all you needed to spend was $75) ..you got a big black bag filled with goodies ...posting pix so you can see ..will go into details later on what they were (family is home)

MAC Haul: (drove over to adjacent mall where MAC store is)

Fuchsia Pigment

Green Olive Pigment

2 4x Palettes

8 e/s to fill them:

Sprout

Sushi Flower

Jewel Blue

Orange

Woodwinked

Gorgeous Gold

Electric Eel

Bitter

Okay ...gotta run ..thanks again ...It was fun and had a blast ..now to do more celebrating with family ...I'll try to get on later!

Oh ..and Viva Glam postcard set!

Holy Moly!!! You made out like a Bandit!!! I'm in total AWE!!! I hope my Bday is that good!!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Nice job Kimmy & glad you went all out for your Birthday! Have fun at your party.... and Happy Birthday!

happy birthday, kim! i hope you have a great day because you deserve it!

i'm glad you had fun shopping! you bought a lot of nice things, but i'm mad at you for showing me because now i'm jealous
wink.gif

enjoy your party tomorrow!

Wow!!! What a birthday gift! Happy Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like you had an awesome day!!

WOW Kim! Talk about a MAD haul. Delighted to hear you'd a great day. Hope you enjoy the party tonight!

Kim, I'm a day late with my birthday wishes to you. I have been out of town since Friday. ANYHOO, Happy Birthday!!! Sounds you had a total blast! What kind of cake????
icon_cheesygrin.gif

wow. I´m so jealous right now. what a cool idea to spend your b-day!! I think I´ll start saving money so I can celebrate my b-day like that
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally I forgot ..I got a $50 gift certificate when I had my free PH Advantage Peeling ..to their MediSpa. The place is owned/runned by the doctor that created PH Advantage ..so I could get another peel ...or something else (and that gc would be a downpayment). He has a site ..it's www.papillonmedispa.com ..they offer quite a few things! I also found another freebie sample on my car seat ..must of fallen out when I was dumping everything to look at what I got! It's another Claudalie skincare sample! Oh and I got a little sampler vial of Benefit perfume in a square mesh bag!
I had fun ...yesterday my family took me out to dinner ...went to Olive Garden ..YUMMY! I had desert there ...their Chocolate Lasagna ...which my Son helped me eat! (Thank you Zachary) Then we went home and had some cake there too ..(I made my own birthday cake). Hubby got me the rest of the set of Wusthoff knives (got the one for Christmas) and my kids got me a Webcam for my laptop! Maybe I'll hook that up tonight! LOL

Nice!!! Sounds like a great Birthday!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back