Happy Birthday Nikki!!---- SpazBaby

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love Happy Birthday Nikki!!---- SpazBaby :icon_love:icon_love:icon_love

13_10_3.gif

13_10_9.gif

13_10_7.gif

Happy B'day Nikki! What are you going to be doing to celebrate?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_razz.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI!

Hope you're having a great day. Let us know how you get on!

Awwwwwwwwwwww thanks everyone! I went out to dinner w/ family after work and then came home and had cake...now I'm stuffed! Traffic was terrible (there was a Pirates game at 12:35 so rush hour was insane!) but other than that it was a good day.

Anyway...I'm sure I'll be a doing a birthday makeup haul this weekend so I'll let you all know about my purchases.

Thanks again for the b-day wishes!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I'm late with this, but ........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I'm glad your day was nice! You deserve it!!

Thanks Tracy...I just can't wait for the weekend so I can SHOP!

Hope I'm not too late...Happy Birthday, Nikki!!

(I used to go by the name "Nikki". Same spelling. People that have known me for a long time, still call me Nikki or Nik. Is it short for Nicole? Just wondering (sorry if I'm being nosy!).
icon_redface.gif

Happy Birthday Nikki!!!

Sounds like you had a good day and have fun shopping this weekend!

13_10_2.gif

Originally Posted by Nicolet Hope I'm not too late...Happy Birthday, Nikki!!
(I used to go by the name "Nikki". Same spelling. People that have known me for a long time, still call me Nikki or Nik. Is it short for Nicole? Just wondering (sorry if I'm being nosy!).
icon_redface.gif

You're not being nosy. It isn't short for anything. My first name is just Nikki. I'm actually named after my dad, who is Nicholas. But most of my family calls me Nikki Lynn since the intention was for me to be one of those two-name kids who get called by their first & middle names. That didn't work with my friends though, I'm just Nik or Nikki to them.

Originally Posted by spazbaby And thanks to the rest of you...can't wait to talk about my upcoming haul! And we can't wait to see it!

icon_eek.gif
Oooops...Happy Belated Birthday Nikki, sorry - I haven't been on line for a good several days...been so busy (ya know how that goes)...
icon_redface.gif

Latest posts

Back