Quantcast

Happy Birthday Tinydancer!!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I hope this new year is full of love and wonderful surprises!

Happy Birthday!

Reaction score
Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday dearest TinyDancer..........

Hope you have a wonderful day and you get lots of presents!!!

Hugzzzzz

Reaction score
Happy Birthday TinyD.. If i had time i would have a fab colourful post for you like the rest but i'm rushing so i'll just send my greetings!! Hope you've a good one

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Tiny and may you have many years of love, happiness and good health.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KittySkyfish I hope this new year is full of love and wonderful surprises!
Happy Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!(Go Tiny it's your birthday..gonna party like it's birthday) ..Hope your birthday was full of fun and surprises

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Tinydancer! I hope you have a lovley day.xxx

Reaction score
Awwww, I love you guys!

Thanks SO much. I had a real nice day. One of the girls I work with made a 'to die for' chocolate cake for me. My boss gave me the most beautiful flower arrangement, all purple flowers, even the water was purple & a GC to Nordies! Also, my manager got me an awesome Kate Spade bag, very classy one too! All in all I had a nice day, thanks everyone!

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish I hope this new year is full of love and wonderful surprises!
Happy Birthday!

Reaction score
Sorry Im late to the party! Happy Bday Kim!

Originally Posted by Tinydancer

Awwww, I love you guys!Thanks SO much. I had a real nice day. One of the girls I work with made a 'to die for' chocolate cake for me. My boss gave me the most beautiful flower arrangement, all purple flowers, even the water was purple & a GC to Nordies! Also, my manager got me an awesome Kate Spade bag, very classy one too! All in all I had a nice day, thanks everyone!

Reaction score
Wow! Sounds like your B-Day really WAS spectacular! It looks like everyone really pegged your happy-meter.

Now, what are you going to spend your Nordies GC on???

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Tinydancer!!! Sorry I'm late.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Irishgirl *throws off feather boa*..Sings, "Happy Birthhhh-daayyy toooo youuuuu, Happy Birthdaayyyy tooo you!" "Happy Birthdaaaaayyyy, Mistuh Prezi-dent!" "Happy Birthday tooooo youuuuuuuu!" *wink-wink* OMG, LMAO!! Kristina you are just the funniest gal ever!

Reaction score
WOW, you did have a fantastic day! At least you will have some great memories of your special day. The flowers sounds exquisitely lovely

Reaction score
Thanks Kitty, yeah I had a nice day. As far as the Nordies GC goes, I think I'll get clothes. He (my boss) is expecting me to get makeup or perfume, he knows what a freak I am, but I really need some new clothes.

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Wow! Sounds like your B-Day really WAS spectacular! It looks like everyone really pegged your happy-meter.

Now, what are you going to spend your Nordies GC on???

Latest posts