Quantcast

Happy Birthday tylda1969!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Liz

Reaction score
happy birthday! hope you have a good day!

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Tylda!

Hope you have a great day, girl! Enjoy it!!!

Reaction score
OMG, Thank you so much for all the Birthday wishes. Sorry it took me so long to respond to everyone. I have been having some major issues with my computer
. Anyway, just today I said something to my kids, something to the effects of " When you turn 35, you can do what I'm doing" and my son, the 9 going on 21 smartass said "You're 36!" and I was like "whatever!" Bratt! I am not liking 36 very much it's so much closer to 40 than 35 was. Hee Hee.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tylda1969 OMG, Thank you so much for all the Birthday wishes. Sorry it took me so long to respond to everyone. I have been having some major issues with my computer
. Anyway, just today I said something to my kids, something to the effects of " When you turn 35, you can do what I'm doing" and my son, the 9 going on 21 smartass said "You're 36!" and I was like "whatever!" Bratt! I am not liking 36 very much it's so much closer to 40 than 35 was. Hee Hee.
Awww!! Well, we'll try & slow this year back as much as possible for you
Glad your pc is back though!

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Tylda
I am 36 years old too.

Originally Posted by tylda1969 OMG, Thank you so much for all the Birthday wishes. Sorry it took me so long to respond to everyone. I have been having some major issues with my computer

Latest posts