Happy Birthday Violet!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday to the GRRL with the Beautiful Eyes!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_exclaim.gif

:icon_love :icon_love :icon_love Happy Birthday Violet! :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

Woohoo! My 200th post!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope it's wonderful, let us know how you celebrate!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Wow!!!! Thanks everyone!
icon_biggrin.gif

I had an AMAZING day! I shopped with my Mum in the daytime and had lunch with her and then went out to a top restaurant in the evening with my parents and SO. I got loads of cool presents:

Chanel Be-Bop blush

Chanel Force Glossimer

MAC Prrr Lip Glass

MAC 150 brush

YSL Variation Blush in #9 Ash Pink

Stila Wheat e/s

More BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation

Estee Lauder Crystal Coral l/s

I also bought Dior Addict Plastic Gloss in Capricious Pink when I was out yesterday.

And I got DKNY Be Delicious perfume, £65 collectively from relatives, Boots gift card, champagne truffles, tops, a vanity case that's like a suitcase (but obviously smaller) with a combination lock and lots of compartments inside to take on holiday, a bag from my aunty (don't like it, though), pink roses, and a small amber pendant from my parents. Got this massive amber pendant from my SO (see attachment).

And what better day to have a phone call from a university I recently went to an interview at to say they're offering me a place on a PGCE (teaching) course!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Violet

Wow!!!! Thanks everyone!
icon_biggrin.gif

I had an AMAZING day! I shopped with my Mum in the daytime and had lunch with her and then went out to a top restaurant in the evening with my parents and SO. I got loads of cool presents:

Chanel Be-Bop blush

Chanel Force Glossimer

MAC Prrr Lip Glass

MAC 150 brush

Stila Wheat e/s

I also bought Dior Addict Plastic Gloss in Capricious Pink when I was out yesterday.

And I got DKNY Be Delicious perfume, £65 collectively from relatives, Boots gift card, champagne truffles, tops, a vanity case that's like a suitcase (but obviously smaller) with a combination lock and lots of compartments inside to take on holiday, a bag from my aunty (don't like it, though), pink roses, and a small amber pendant from my parents. Got this massive amber pendant from my SO (see attachment).

And what better day to have a phone call from a university I recently went to an interview at to say they're offering me a place on a PGCE (teaching) course!!!!!!

Wow look at that! Reminds me of the diamond in the movie Titanic!

Wow, what a wonderful birthday you had. Great presents too
smile.gif
I love the amber pendant, looks stunning! I have Chanel Be-Bob blush and love it. I mix it with my other Chanel blushes as well. Congrats on your new teaching position
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Violet Wow!!!! Thanks everyone!
icon_biggrin.gif

Chanel Be-Bop blush

Chanel Force Glossimer

MAC Prrr Lip Glass

MAC 150 brush

Stila Wheat e/s

Wow, LOVE that pendant! :icon_love Glad you had a great bday and got all kinds of goodies!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oops It looks like IAM LATE to wish ya....HAPPY Belated BIRTHDAY VIOLATE

Latest posts

Back