Happy Mother's Day

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Anya1976 i got poop thrown all over my bedroom lol they didnt give me anything they just ate and pooped and then did a little chinchilla call from inside the sleep house Awww ! That's cute though!!! They Luuuuuv you! :icon_love
Moo gave up and decided to plant it by the door instead. LOL

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Awww ! That's cute though!!! They Luuuuuv you! :icon_love

i wish i could tape the chin call cus it's so weird when I am on the phone and they do it people always ask what the hell that is lol

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i wish i could tape the chin call cus it's so weird when I am on the phone and they do it people always ask what the hell that is lol LOL You should!! ha ha
icon_lol.gif
We can upload .wmv's now... just gotta get Tony to let us upload sound clips too!!! LOL
wink.gif

What a sweet cat :icon_love I love it, sleeping so cute :icon_love

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Awww ! That's cute though!!! They Luuuuuv you! :icon_love

Originally Posted by charms23 Oh wow I didn't realize chins can bark so loud! It's so cute, though
icon_cheesygrin.gif
yea it is cute when it happens. since it doesn't happen that often. but my boys do do it sometimes they scare me cus it'll come outta the blue. or it happens when they are sleeping.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 or it happens when they are sleeping. Awww... they're having nightmares!! lol :icon_love

Originally Posted by lilla What a sweet cat :icon_love I love it, sleeping so cute :icon_love Thanks, he's my baby... lol Found him when he was barely bigger than my hands, and he was a little runt, so it was kinda iffy whether he'd be ok... but as you can tell, he's just fine!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Guess all that extra TLC when he was a baby got him spoiled!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Awww... they're having nightmares!! lol :icon_love they might be i dunno they never tell me about them

Originally Posted by Anya1976 they might be i dunno they never tell me about them LOL Yeah they do... they bark - you just don't understand them
wink.gif
lol

Janelle, here is my big boy! My sister sent me a box full of gifts for my birthday. It finally made to the States, and as soon as I put some of the things on the floor, he was all over them.!!!
icon_eek.gif

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
icon_lol.gif
I went visit Orlando with my Mom and my family we had so much fun...I will post pictures later on
icon_cheesygrin.gif

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!

i had to work yesterday and i had a total of 4 tables!! i was surpised.

i hope everyone had a good day!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 LOL Yeah they do... they bark - you just don't understand them
wink.gif
lol lol ok you have a point.

Originally Posted by lilla Janelle, here is my big boy! My sister sent me a box full of gifts for my birthday. It finally made to the States, and as soon as I put some of the things on the floor, he was all over them.!!!
icon_eek.gif
Awww he is so cute!!! I used to have one like him (Pic attached - not the best pic, I have better, but this was easier to attain!) His name was "Bobby" (bob cat lol) but he got really sick when he was about 4 or 5 & we had to put him to sleep.
icon_cry.gif
But he looks just like him!
wink.gif
Adorable Lilla! :icon_love

happy mother's day everyone! i surprised my mom by visiting this weekend. when she saw me, she was so surprised, she was crying
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back