Quantcast

Happy St Patricks Day Everyone!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY GUYS! Its a national holiday here (obviously) so i'm on my PC at home. Gonna post a FOTD in about an hour or so! Lovin the smilies Janelle

Reaction score

Laura, glad you're off today & hope you have a wonderful holiday! Thanks for the awesome e-card!

Reaction score

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!

Thanks for the e-Card, Laura! That was so sweet of you.

Reaction score

Gotta love this smiley!

Anyone have any fun plans for the evening?

Reaction score
Yeah, Homework

Originally Posted by Joyeuux

Anyone have any fun plans for the evening?

Reaction score
Just chillin' @ home. Don't wanna do the block party b/c it's a bit wild & I feel too old for it.

Jen

Reaction score
Happy St Patrick's Day!

Don't have anything planned for the rest of the day here. Just chillin' like Gail!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wongy74 Thanks for the e-Card, Laura! That was so sweet of you.
Just in case anyone feels left out, i didn't have email addy's for everyone on MuT but if i did i would have sent ye all an e-Card

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura Just in case anyone feels left out, i didn't have email addy's for everyone on MuT but if i did i would have sent ye all an e-Card
That was sweet Lau!!! THANK YOU!!! Hope you're enjoying your day!!! I'm just hanging out at home.

Reaction score
Happy St. Patrick's Day to all!

I know that I am a bit late but I just got home from work. I was going to go out with my friends tonight and have some beers but I have to get up at 5:30 am for work tomorrow so decided against it. Will just have a glass of wine (or two) and call it an early night.

Reaction score
Aw wow.. It would take me a whole week to go through all 168 pics but i saw about 30 & they looked fab. Looked like they had more fun than we did over here!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura Aw wow.. It would take me a whole week to go through all 168 pics but i saw about 30 & they looked fab. Looked like they had more fun than we did over here!! LoL - we just need any reason to Party! LOL

Latest posts